Xxx

mummyzilla

Reaction score
Ok so I bought some tests as one last shot. I guess I just love peeing on a stick and cant handle it being over for one more month.Im due on tomorrow, I have had symptoms of preg all week but today have dull aches and upset tummy which would correspond with my period coming!!!!
I want to do this test now but I have had a wee several times this morning "checking" for the witch BUT I have only had one cuppa all day.
Will I be ok to test now considering I have only had one cuppa and nowt else to eat or drink?

If it will help ease your mind then I would say "yes, do it" x

good luck. Let us know how you get on. .. thinking of you. xxx

Good luck if its not too diluted then you should be ok xox

It's obviously not as good as fmu but may still give you a BFP.
Let us know.
Em x FX for u

Ok I did and surprise surprise BFN!!!!!

Yep witchy is on her way by looks of things!!!!
I hate going back to square one!

mhm when i've just been getting BFN i sorta WANT my period to come along so I know I can start trying for a positive ... its especially frustrating when you are late and getting :bfn: its like your body's playing tricks on you.
:(

If you got a test left i would do it in the morning again with fmu chick better luck tomorrow xox

We,, you're not out of the game yet.
wait'n'test some more :)

i know but im a poasaholic!!!!!
my hubby goes crazy at the money i spend!

Hunny dont get disheartened yet its not over untill the :witch: shows her ugly face! Right now you've just got to the patient (wish i could take my own advice ;)) Try testing again tomorrow!
All the Luck in the world babes!
Lovesyou
xx

isnt it funny how we won't take no for an answer with the tests too.Every month I make up a more elaborate excuse, faulty batch, testing too early etc etc but y'know we will all get our visit from stork and I bet it will catch us off guard! when we least expect it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->