Y oh Y oh Y - I now want to cry!

GF,first of all :hugs: and then I'd say forget about that cough,:ignore: throw the paranoia out the stinking window and DTD anywho...unless you DO wear full body armor to shop you'll be likely to catch something no matter where you go or who you are around..I would NOT let a lil cough get you down...no kissing or funny stuff..just get the job done!!!!! Well, that's what I'd do anyway,,,annoyed, sure..but would I let it stop me after all you've been through and where you are NOOOOO WAY [-X

tatertahalon - I love your attitude :thumbup: I've actually gone upstairs as he is awake and watching tv. I hinted that as long as doesn't kiss me then I would take the chance, but he said I am being silly and he doesn't feel up to it and sorry for the disapointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

I know I am paranoid about the germs - I am actually way too over the top with it all, you would say I was crazy if I admitted to the extremes i go to :blush: I'm just scared after the time I got ill and my chest muscles got so weak they stopped :wacko: all from a simple cold :wacko: I'm still willing to risk it though for my chance of a :baby: but alas, dh won't comply and is coughing as I type :dohh:

Hi there

You sound like you are a fighter Lexx7, well done you for being such a trooper :thumbup:

I wouldnt give up hope that the swimmers wont last from sunday, according to Fertility Friend they can live for up to 5 or 6 days in the womans body!! Plus you might have a few days left yet .... perhaps not mention it for the rest of the evening and see what happens tomorrow??

I cant let things rest, i think i make the mistake of letting my husband know when the right time is although we probably just shouldnt tell them so they dont realise!! Maybe try that if there is a next time??

I dont blame you for being scared of the germs given what they can do to you, it wouldnt do to get pregnant but be ill ... better to get DH better and then give it a proper go next month than stress yourself out. I know thats easy to say and much harder to do :shrug:

Why dont you make a nice :coffee: and turn the tv up loud and put on a tv program that has nothing to do with babies and tune out the coughing!!

big :hugs: xxxx

Arrr, thanks for that :hugs:

I only drink mineral water, but I've allmost eaten a whole choc orange!! ooops :blush: :haha:

Tried again to see if dh would change his mind, but he started a big chesty cough so I ran away :cry:Oh well, here's to next month :thumbup: :cry::wacko:

Wishing you lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"