yaay! my faith is justified!

morayo

mummy to two lovely babes
Reaction score
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
im on :cloud9: :happydance::happydance::happydance:
i asked God for a christmas bfp as a present and he delivered! i had a miscarriage in Oct and i felt that was the end of the world but we kept trying and praying and now im glad we beleived it woyld still happen. team rainbow and all the other nice ladies who ive posted in their threads thank u for all the pma, i got a lot of motivation and knowledge from y'll. those still waiting pls dnt give up i know you will all move over to 1st trimester sooner than we expected just like me! and just imagine i had absolutely no signs! thank u Jesus!im still in a state of awe!:happydance:

CONGRATS!!!!! We got our BFP on Christmas day. No better gift, eh?

yeah overcomer! nothing like it. i just tested today but im sure the egg was caught during xmas too. im just overwhelmed by it all.

Oh Morayo!!! Congratulations hunny, I can't believe it.

I am just sooooooooooooooo happy for you.

Heres to a happy healthy 9 months hun and hopefully i will c in you in 1st tri soon.

:hug:

omg well done you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx so happy for you xxxx

Congratulations!! I got my BFP today too so am joining you up there on :cloud9:!

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months
:hug:

Brilliant news, many congrats!!! :happydance:

thank u so much guys! i love u all and i wish those of u still ttc a sticky bfp very very soon and those of us on the way, no ms in jesus name and a succesful nine months ahead.amen!

:wohoo: :happydance: and loads of :dust:

Hunny you done it!!!!! Im very happy for you and i hope yuo will have a brilliant 9 months!!!

Sorry for being offline so much lately, just a load of stuff going on, but hopefully i will be able to join you soon! Save a seat for the rest of group Rainbow will you hihi ;)

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"