• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yahhooooo!!! When does it really really sink in??

ShadowRat

Reaction score
Horray!!!!! Took a digi test this morning, and it was a :bfp:!!!! I'm so chuffed, I don't even know where to start with planning and going to the doctor and everything, but we are both sooooooo happy!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:D Thanks!! It was such a surprise, I was so sure AF was on her way... Don't want to have to wait to start telling people, but we're planning to tell family on Christmas Day :D

congrats for me it only sank in when i felt my first kick at about 15 weeks i think it was lol

Go you. Congratulations. It didn't sink in with me til my waters broke and I thought holy crp I'm having a baby.:rofl:

If it were me I'd have a little fun and see how long it takes for someone to comment on why you are not drinking on Christmas day.:wine:

Go you. Congratulations. It didn't sink in with me til my waters broke and I thought holy crp I'm having a baby.:rofl:

If it were me I'd have a little fun and see how long it takes for someone to comment on why you are not drinking on Christmas day.:wine:

Hehehe thanks, yea that would be pretty funny, but kinda cruel!!! I don't think I'm gonna be able to keep quiet around my stepdad for long: I'm sure that as soon as I see him for Christmas hols, I will just blurt it out!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->