Y'all... My eyes are TIRED... (Test Pictures and Information)

themickster

Reaction score
Hello again, All!

I'm calling upon anyone (and everyone) with better eyes than mine. Mostly, this is because, well... I don't believe what I'm seeing.

As a smidge of background, I have had to test here and there over the last thirteen years. In that time (like many others), I have seen all manner of evap lines, indents, and things that I could just generally write off. This one... Yeah, not so much...

DTD right smack dab in the middle of OV. Started feeling a bit 'off', with a dull headache that comes and goes, some faint nausea that comes and goes, aches and pains, and this really odd little rash in and around my navel that also comes and goes. So, just for sheets and pillows, I decided to test.

Took a FRER at 10 dpo (best estimate), in the early evening. I had a faint pink line. And, by 'faint', I mean FAINT. It showed up within the three-minute window, and I was able to get a picture with my phone, but we all know this game, right? My brain immediately started screeching, "EVAP! EVAP!" So, this test came in a box of three (one Early, one Day Of, and one Digital). I gave it a few hours, and took the Day Of, convinced I would get the same evap line. Nada. Stark white. Took the digital in the AM. Negative. No big surprise, so I chalked it up to my body doing something kooky, as usual.

As of today, 13 dpo, the potential symptoms haven't stopped. The nausea is only going away when I eat, and my legs just feel worn the hell out. The store didn't have FRERs, so I got some Clearblue Rapid Detection tests. I'll be danged if I didn't get a thick, but faint line on the first one. I wanted to wait until morning for the second test, but it was driving me mad, so I waited some hours, not drinking anything in between, and took the second one. Same game. Smidge less faint, but still a thick line.

I'm not much of a tweaker, simply because I hate to give myself false hopes. But, I did play about with the brightness of each picture, and put the altered versions beside the originals. My phone's camera isn't the greatest, nor is the light in my home. Still, I don't have to squint, or physically angle these tests into the light to see the lines, which is new for me.

Any thoughts? I'm pretty well done taking tests. If AF doesn't show tomorrow, I'll be ringing the doctor's office, come Monday morning.

Thank you, in advance! I really appreciate you stopping by!
20220727_181627.jpg 20220727_181627.jpg
20220730_142204.jpg20220730_142204.jpg

I see lines on all of those - good luck!
Thank you, so much! And, thank you for responding! I keep telling myself that there's nothing there, but... This wasn't planned, but I'm starting to get just a teensy bit hopeful. :coolio:

I see it on the frer and maaaaybe the shadow on the first cb. I know cb rapids aren’t sensitive though. My cautionary being if you had that much of a line on frer four days ago, even a rapid should have an unmistakeable line at this point. I’ll be keeping my FXed though

eta I only looked at the non tweaked photos because I’m with you and can edit myself into a line that doesn’t exist so i avoid edits

also sheets and pillows I love it

I see it on the frer and maaaaybe the shadow on the first cb. I know cb rapids aren’t sensitive though. My cautionary being if you had that much of a line on frer four days ago, even a rapid should have an unmistakeable line at this point. I’ll be keeping my FXed though

eta I only looked at the non tweaked photos because I’m with you and can edit myself into a line that doesn’t exist so i avoid edits

also sheets and pillows I love it

Thank you, so much! I am not in love with these CB tests. My phone refused to pick up the blue lines, but I could see them, naked eye. BAH. I should have just picked up another digital. And, I definitely agree that I would have expected darker lines by the time I took those, yesterday. I'm braced for AF, at any rate. While still... cautiously optimistic.

'Sheets and pillows'. The result of my kid brother trying to skirt the issue of cursing around our parents, when he was a teenager.

14 DPO Update

Sooo... Half-way through the day, and nada on AF, thus far. I am, annoyingly enough, still experiencing the nausea and headache. I'm also dizzy as can be, which is just heightening this whole experience for me. Heh.

I genuinely suspected, days ago, that this dizzy/headache/nauseous feeling was a migraine. (Chronic sufferer. Such fun). But, three days later, and it's still just... obnoxious, by comparison. Increasingly so, but not anywhere near a migraine, which would have had me in agony, within four hours of symptoms creeping up.

I woke up, this morning, with some awful pain in my back. And, I had been asleep on my front, at the time. Go, figure! Abdomen still feels heavy, but the cramping of the last few days seems to have subsided, a considerable amount. All-in-all, if it wasn't for this dizziness, I don't think I'd feel half-bad!

Oh no! Sorry you’re not feeling well. :( Are you planning to test again today or going to wait it out? Keeping my FXed

I like his better. I say ghits and shiggles, I’m definitely switching to sheets and pillows haha

Oh no! Sorry you’re not feeling well. :( Are you planning to test again today or going to wait it out? Keeping my FXed

I like his better. I say ghits and shiggles, I’m definitely switching to sheets and pillows haha

Hee hee! Love it!

Nah, I'm done testing until either Tuesday, or I get in to the doctor, whichever comes first. It isn't unheard of for AF to sneak up on me, a day or two late. (So fashionable, that one). Very rare, but not unheard of. So, for the sake of my bank account, I'm going to cool it. :D Thirty dollars is... Well. It doesn't hurt as much as my much hips do, but it's not too far off! :haha:

I'm definitely seeing what looks like a bfp on the frer x

I feel that haha kudos for not buying more! I’ll keep everything crossed def updafe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->