Yay!! 1st positive ovulation test!!

Ahughes

Reaction score
Just took a ovulation test this morning using the clear blue digital opk and I got a flashing smiley face!! So excited! I was jumping up and down. I was nervous because this is my first time using an opk!! :happydance:

Congrats. :) Were you afraid you weren't ovulating or was this just your peace of mind confirmation?

This is our 2nd month ttc but my first month using an opk. I've never tracked my ovulation or had any idea if or when I was suppose to ovulate. I was on bcp for 5 years up until June of this year, so I was worried that something would be wrong but everything seems to be right on track!!

Always good to know for sure! I haven't used an OPK yet--have some coming in the mail--but I'm on my second month of charting and can see I'm ovulating from that. Takes some stress off when you can be sure everything is good in that area. :)

It definitely does! I was doing a happy dance this morning when my test said I was ovulating today. The digital opk's are amazing, but they're so expensive!

What CD are you on ahughes? I will be doing OPKs to see when I am ovulating but not sure whether to start on CD10 or maybe wait a bit later as I don't want to waste the pack!! Congratulations on your positive :)

I am on CD 14. According to clear blues website I needed to start testing on CD 12 because of my cycle length (29 Days). But, I bought clear blue's digital tests and it says to start testing on CD 10 but I thought that was too early. I started testing on CD 12 and got a flashing smile which means I am fertile. Today I got a solid smile which means I am ovulating. It all really depends on your cycle length.
What CD are you on ahughes? I will be doing OPKs to see when I am ovulating but not sure whether to start on CD10 or maybe wait a bit later as I don't want to waste the pack!! Congratulations on your positive :)

From the info you've given in this post, I'm pretty sure you're probably my long lost sister. On bcp for many years, second cycle trying but first trying opks, 29 day cycle, and you're even two states away, even though I'm originally a WI girl. The only difference is that I'm about 5 days behind you and should O on Friday.

Best of luck! :dust:

Haha! That's so awesome! What a coincidence. Having someone going through the same thing as you is great. I hope you get a BFP this cycle :). Good luck to you too!! :thumbup:
From the info you've given in this post, I'm pretty sure you're probably my long lost sister. On bcp for many years, second cycle trying but first trying opks, 29 day cycle, and you're even two states away, even though I'm originally a WI girl. The only difference is that I'm about 5 days behind you and should O on Friday.

Best of luck! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->