yay got my scan date through :)

lauralou25

mummy to 2 boys xx
Reaction score
Got my letter this morning to have my internal scan for the 7th of october! Be even better if af would show up god 2 weeks late!! Do they give you the results after or do u have 2 go back 2 go to the doctors? And can they tell if you are about to ovulate or anything like that? Xx

Hi Lauralou,

I have a scan date for the 28th Sept - I have PCOS so its just to check everything out to see if cysts have got bigger etc and a general what the hell is going on with my insides!!
I will let you know if they answer any questions there and then, and what they can actually see!!
Hope all goes well for you...xx

i asked the sonographer if everything looked ok and she said yeah and they then send a report to the doc hth

i went in thinking "if i get on with her then she'll tell me" lol i did get on well with her and as she was going she was showing me on screen everything she was seeing,she showed me that i ovulated from my right ovary this month and my womb lining and then said "ill send the report to fs,stating everything is normal" gl hun xx

Thanks girls!! Just hope I get some answers as I haven't had a period since 5th of august still waiting lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->