Yay had my 12 week scan!! Pic included

EllenEmily

Reaction score
So after all the worries I had, I:e, measuring 6 weeks when I was meant to be 7w 4 days at a scan... and having some bleeding at 8 weeks, I had a healthy baby at my 12 week scan today!!!!!!!

It’s so hard not to worry , I wish I didn’t spend so long worrying, but I’m so pleased, the little baba was moving around so much!!!!! I’m 12w 6 days today.... not long till 2nd trimester ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Attachments

• 6DD2C894-280C-449C-B88F-CCBEFFDCD7A8.jpg
    6DD2C894-280C-449C-B88F-CCBEFFDCD7A8.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 33
Congratulations! It's so hard not to worry isn't it! So glad everything went well :)

Glad everything went well , I worry everyday still and probably will thru the whole pregnancie but I dont let it stress me out anymore my 12 week scan is next week very excited but nervous !

I was just wondering if baby’s due date caught up at ur 12 week scan as I had a scan at 6 3days and was told I was 5 weeks so I’m worrying aswell x

Congratulations! Beautiful photo, looks like a girl to me

I was just wondering if baby’s due date caught up at ur 12 week scan as I had a scan at 6 3days and was told I was 5 weeks so I’m worrying aswell x

Hey Hun, no it didn’t, I must of ovulated late, it grew on time though from the 6 weeks If you get me xx you are probably like me where you ovulated later too xxx

Like I had a rescan 2 weeks after the first scan and I was measuring 8 weeks, so it had grown appropriately since xx just must of been later in my cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->