Yay! I'm Pregnant!

LeaMcN

Reaction score
I had to share the good news on here since we aren't telling anyone yet! But I am pregnant!

I took my first test on Friday which had a very faint line, again on Saturday which was still faint then again this morning which was normal! So I would say since I am 3/3 positive test's it's time to call me OBGYN!

Since this is my third time getting pregnant and I have had 2 miscarriages, I am excited but emotionally very cautious. Does any one have any tips for some one going through this? Or is it best to just look at this pregnancy with only positive thoughts and put the last two aside.

Congrats! My last pregnancy was a mmc. I was def scared when I found out with this one but decided to put the last mc behind me and stay positive about this one

congratulations on your little rainbow! i've also mc and haven't been pregnant again so far, but if i were you i'd say stay positive.

i personally don't think that keeping the excitement down can help much to diminish the devastation after the loss. a loss is a loss, weather you are celebrating or you're scared to death or you're trying to be cautious.

anyway, clouds aside, time to celebrate your little sweet rainbow baby!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Thanks everyone!! you are all helping me stay positive with your kind words!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->