Yay Made it to 2nd tri despite so many issues :)

sun

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Yay! :happydance:

I thought I lost my baby many times over the past 10 weeks - I've had lots of bleeding and spotting, am high risk due to clotting issues, and had a 50% chance of mc in 1st tri due to other medical problems. Now that I've hit 2nd my chances of mc and complications are still quite a bit higher than normal, but I made it to 2nd! Just wanted to celebrate a little and say hello! :wave:

I have 2 kiddos already and this pregnancy decided to make up for my previous two (mostly) stress-free pregnancies lol :haha:

Awww that's so awesome! Wishing you a happy and healthy six months!

Hi sun, I made it too yipeeeeee! Congratulations! I need to change my ticker, I got put 2 whole days ahead, so I'm 14 weeks tomorrow. Only the second time I've reached second trimester in 6 pregnancies so I'm very happy right now x

That's great! And the next stretch has so many exciting bits, movement, scans, tummy... :baby:
Welcome! :flower:

Welcome :) Hope your stay in the 2nd trimester is much smoother than the 1st!

Hi sun, I made it too yipeeeeee! Congratulations! I need to change my ticker, I got put 2 whole days ahead, so I'm 14 weeks tomorrow. Only the second time I've reached second trimester in 6 pregnancies so I'm very happy right now x

Wow so happy for you! I'm so glad all is going well for you too :hugs:

Thanks for the welcome everyone! xo

Sorry 1st Trimester was no fun for you! Hope you have a nice time in the second. Welcome :flower:

Congratulations on making it to second tri. Welcome!! :)

Welcome and congrats :)

Hope things start going smoother for you now x

Congratulations! I'm so glad to hear everything is going well :)

Btw did all the bleeding etc stop? X

It is only very light spotting now and not even noticeable every day.:thumbup: The hematoma will probably be completely gone by my next scan (they usually resolve by sometime in 2nd tri). x

I had a horrible first trimester too. Gush of blood at 5 weeks and bleed witch lots from 6 weeks to 7 weeks. Then 7 weeks to 8 weeks I had light bleeding and spotting. I am 14 + 2 and my baby is healthy and was growing properly with each scan at had from 5 to 9 1/2 weeks. Now I have a bump which is amazing and feel the baby from time to time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->