Yay Made it to 2nd tri despite so many issues :)

YAY Sun!! I'm so glad to see you here! :blush:
I remember you from a thread about wanting #3 but hubby not... has he come round then? Mine is still kinda in denial :dohh: but def getting used to the idea! :thumbup:

I also had a much rougher than usual 1st tri, I bled at 6.5weeks A LOT and quite a bit again at 8 weeks. Had/have baaaaaaaaaaaaad headaches and a stupid anterior placenta, but now bubs seems to be where he/she should be and the hematoma is gone! :thumbup:

Wishing you all the best for the next two tris!! :hugs: :hugs:

Yay sun. We both made it. Huge hug

YAY Sun!! I'm so glad to see you here! :blush:
I remember you from a thread about wanting #3 but hubby not... has he come round then? Mine is still kinda in denial :dohh: but def getting used to the idea! :thumbup:

I also had a much rougher than usual 1st tri, I bled at 6.5weeks A LOT and quite a bit again at 8 weeks. Had/have baaaaaaaaaaaaad headaches and a stupid anterior placenta, but now bubs seems to be where he/she should be and the hematoma is gone! :thumbup:

Wishing you all the best for the next two tris!! :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you! :hugs:

Actually for various reasons we decided we were done at 2. We were using natural family planning to prevent for a year, but I think breastfeeding and a vacation caused me to OV super early (like CD 6-7) and I got pregnant. A serious shock since we were LTTTC and under a FS for the others. Once OH was over the initial shock, he was also thrilled!! :thumbup:

Btw did all the bleeding etc stop? X

It is only very light spotting now and not even noticeable every day.:thumbup: The hematoma will probably be completely gone by my next scan (they usually resolve by sometime in 2nd tri). x

That's good news! In any case I hope you can relax and enjoy things a bit more now that you've "made it" whoop whoop xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->