YAY! Might not be so long...

T

TashaAndBump

I phoned up the hospital today and explained the situation (that we wanted to try for a baby asap) and she said that they will consider me priority if anyone should cancel their operation - and if there are any cancellations they will phone me up right away and get me in that same day!!! :happydance::happydance:

Obviously there's no guarantee that someone will cancel but at this time of year with colds etc it's not exactly the most unlikely thing... I'm hopeful!! :D

I am hoping that they will at least be able to see me by Christmas time (even if it means that I have to spend Christmas in a wheelchair) then I can recover over the new year and be ready to start trying January, which was the original plan before hubby and I got ahead of ourselves and started thinking, "What the hell, let's do it now!" hahaha

As long as I'm not waiting helplessly, and certainly unable to start TTC before Anna is ONE YEAR OLD then I am happy, it keeps me excited for that time without thinking it is an eternity away, even though it may not have changed at all! lol but it also keeps me thinking, "Today could be the day they phone!! :happydance: and then once they have done the op I just need to recover before we can start trying for our baby! I'm over the moon... It's certainly made me feel better about things than I was before!

:wohoo:

Hopefully I may see you nov/dec girls in the TTC section yet! I know this might seem like a bit of an overreaction as it's only an IF... but a maybe is definately better than a no somehow! :D

I just read your other thread and was gonna suggest that maybe they would consider giving you a cancellation of you spoke to them but I was beaten to it lol

Thats great news! :happydance:

You are sounding much more positive now Tasha, great news! Fingers crossed a cancellation comes up for you. :)

oooh, really good news :) hope you get your cancellation xx

Thats fantastic news hun!! Hopefully someone cancels soon x

Replied to other, but wanted to add :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Hope you get a cancellation, you'll be jumping up every time the phone rings.

Fingers crossed its soon.

wonderful news, hope time passes quickly and your TTC soon :hugs: i was just catching up with your 'already sick of waiting' thread and could understand tasha :hugs:

Tasha: i'm only reading this now. I'm so friggin excited for you two! Yeah!:wohoo: Come on cancellation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->