Yay off the pill and ttc now

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
Well I officially took my last pill yesterday and am now ttc :happydance: question for you all, do you keep a diary of symptoms/pains throughout the month ???

Wow - That went quickly !!!
Congratulations and welcome to TTC!

Lots of us keep diaries - journals are fab for tracking emotions (I had a bit of an 'episode' when that :witch: turned up at the end of cycle !)

But... Fertility Friend is fab for symptom tracking.

Not only does it show the main symptoms but there's space for you to enter your own symptoms too.

And... when things seem a bit unusual you can ask for advice from others with a link to your chart...

Best of luck with making life !!! xxxxx

Yeah it seems quick now I look back but it didn't at the time !!!

Can you use ff if you are using a CBFM ????

Defo... FF is great for BBT charting and symptom spotting too.
Its a bit random when it comes to pinpointing your ov date though.
It has a nasty habit of moving your date around based on later temps!
I'm using it as a chart for ov and af symptoms.
I'm also using Countdown to Pregnancy for AF / PG symptoms - so I can track what's normal and what's BABY!!!

I am not doing anything as yet apart from OPK's as its also my first month TTC after BCP :)

Good luck x x

yay! good luck mrs doddy .... i don't keep a diary as such but i do keep track of temps (in a notebook as well as FF) and occasionally make a note of any other symptoms like physical / emotional things etc. Oh and I also use a persona monitor (apparently quite similar to cbfm) but i don't really find it that helpful. I could easily become obssessed! :hugs:

welcome, good luck, i keep a diary of symptoms thru the month it helps me compare, and not one month is the same to another for me haha nevamind xx

The thing is when you come of the pill you can either be really lucky and get pregnant straight away or it could take awhile for your cycles to get back to normal!!When you come of the pill you will defo get your pill period then you may not get your period and experience pregnancy symptoms which happened to me....but i wasn't pregnant..I came of the pill the end of July 08 got my pill period then nothing until Sept..i got 2 periods in October,then November..Conceived in early December!!I am now 10 weeks and i think i'm carrying twins as my belly has popped and its not bloating or eating to much as i work out regularly...so you see its all about timing and getting your cycles back to normal..i also took vitamin b complex which contains folic acid and some other vitamins and i changed my diet..good luck to you and lots of baby dust xxxx

At last Mrs D! That's suddenly come around after seeming like a while away eh. I look forward to reading your journal updates through to your :bfp:. Wishing you a short happy stay in TTC :hugs:

I am on my 2nd month of ttc after bc. My cycles are still not normal, so make sure you chart your temps and use OPKs. They will help you time things a lot better until your cycle gets back on track.

I had a really long first period after getting off of bc. Good luck! I hope it happens right away... try not to stress too much about it. I know it will be hard, but think more about staying healthy.

Welcome to TTC! I have just joined the TTC section also and it is very exciting.

I am CD7, cycle 1.

I am going to try to chart this month- I will look into OPKs. I keep a diary/journal generally and write most days so I will probably record some of my symptoms/temps there but I have also just signed up for FF and am receiving the 20 "how to chart" courses in my email that FF runs.

Best of luck & I hope you get your BFP soon!!!! Hopefully our cycles will return to normal fairly quickly. I am trying to figure out when I will do my first POAS test and am thinking it will be CD32 if my period has not arrived. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->