YAY Positive OPK at last....lend me your advice

baby1moretime

Mum of 3pink and 1 blue<3
Reaction score
So yesterday i thought that i had my positive and and was proud as punch of my little faint lines, woke up today and my temp has dropped and then i have just done another opk and its darker still!! Can i get the dip, positive AND ov on the same day?? Confuzzled now :hug:

Attachments

• Opk dark.jpg
    Opk dark.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 4
Btw either way i will be getting mr :spermy::spermy::spermy: to do there thing this afternoon! :rofl:

lol the lines were still a lil fainter then the control line so its possible your progestorne levels had started rising and the temp did the following day is the day they were at there highest causing the dip meaning ov day hun good luk bding hope its your month xx

it sounds (from your temp dip then rise) that you have caught the end of your surge, meaning- you tested the first time and got a positive, your temps confirmed this and then you still getting positive opks- and its just where your LH hormone is still detectable on its way down from realeasing your egg- it happened to me last cycle, if you waitn a few hours and test again, it should be lighter. good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->