Yay!!!

tinkerbell82

pregnant with a prince! ♥
Reaction score
Well..after many months of trying and many months of pure heartache i've finally done it!! My cycles have been a all over the place for the last 2 months going from 28 days one month to 35 the next! so i didnt plan on testing till long after I'd realised i'd missed a period (if that makes sense!) This month I have been brilliant in not assuming that every little twinge I have is a symptom and have kind of pushed the whole thing to the back of my mind and so i thought sod it and done a test out of curiosity, im day 26 of my cycle and its a :bfp: !!! the line is so strong and came up instantly!!! yay!!! we are so excited!!! xxx

Also would just like to thanx all the lovely ladies who have given me advice since I have joined you all helped me so much when I needed it, it has been so appreciated! xxx

congrats! have a happy, healthy pregnancy!

Yay, big congratulations!! I got my first :bfp: yesterday so looks like we'll be almost bump buddies!!

XxX

Yay congratulations, hope it's a happy and healthy 9 months for you.

Thanx again ladies! its brilliant hearing the congrats as we are keeping this a secret till the first scan!!! I done a digital today and that came up PREGNANT and 2-3 weeks!!! yay!! :happydance:thats 5 tests ive done now!! I'm so excited i feel like im going to explode!!! I hope this little one sticks and I have a bouncy little bub in 8 months! :baby: !!!!!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->