Yay!!

Jen_xx

Bun in the Oven
Reaction score
Our taxes were aaccepted and approved! Now we just have to wait for them to be deposited. Lol I love tax season. And I've been dying for a new sofa set.

If you file taxes, what are you splurging on? :blush:

Not sure if that's the same thing as us over here (uk) but my hubby has recently found out he's been paying too much tax, and is due £2700 back!

I share that excitement! Yay!
No plans on how to spend it yet, but I have a few ideas!

Have fun spending!

We planned a vacation back to the states and got a REALLY good deal on tickets. :) For both of us round trip the prices have been sitting at 1K-1.2K per person, I recently went into 'inspector gadget mode' as my husband calls it, and found the tickets for $835/per.

So half of our income tax went to that, and we split the other half. :) Now we're just saving on top of what we split to spend when we get back home.

I got my car sorted to have it here (front lights changed, back reverse light and fog light switched over, tests and registration) with my last rebate.

I could have bought a new sofa set too, but hey, I have no life and it's more important for me to have a car than a sofa :p

I'm excited bc we got married and had a baby last year so we actually get something back!

We got ours a few days ago. No splurging planned, though. Some credit cards are getting paid off (and closed!).

The rest is going into savings until my husband makes an appointment with the dentist to get a broken tooth fixed. Hoping most of it will be covered by the insurance we have now, but gotta have the $$ just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->