Yay!!!!!!!!!!

T

trulybl3ssed

It's positive!! Sorry I'm posting again but I'm happy. I also knew it was going to be positive because I felt so weird last night. I actually felt pulling sensations and this dull WEIRD feelings in my right ovary. Of course we BDed lol.

Attachments

• Aug 6th 2011, opk pos.jpg
    Aug 6th 2011, opk pos.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 25
YAY! I thought it wouldn't be long from your other opk's, go get to bed lady! :sex:

Good luck :D

I hope so! We've been BDing like rabbits and I'm in so much pain lol

Ah delighted for you hun!!
:sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: Busy weekend ahead!!!
xxx

YAYY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!! You better drag your DH to bed right now! :rofl:

Sending you lots and lots and lots and lots of sticky baby dust!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Woohoo!

In 2 weeks from now i want to see another type of pee stick have 2 lines for you

:dust:

YAYY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!! You better drag your DH to bed right now! :rofl:

Sending you lots and lots and lots and lots of sticky baby dust!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

LOL, well we did it at like, 2-3am. That's fine, right? I felt my right ovary throbbing, and like a pulling sensation. That must've been it lol. We'll do it again tonight of course all the way until my OPK is negative.

Thanks hun!

Woohoo!

In 2 weeks from now i want to see another type of pee stick have 2 lines for you

:dust:

Awww, thank you!! I hope so. After all this crazy BDing and going nuts trying to figure out my cycle, it better happen!! LOL

congrats!!! :happydance: always nice to see lines like that!!! :bfp: is next :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->