yayy just signed up :)

robinbby

Reaction score
heya guys! lol i don't really know what to say.. i'm a newbie :blush: soooo my names robin xD me and my partner just recently decided to start trying for our first child :) so as you can imagine, it's a pretty exciting time for us! i had my implanon removed just over a month ago... so fingers crossed that i'll get a BFP soon :D

Hello, welcome :hi:

Good luck, crossing my fingers you get a :bfp:

hey amy :)
thanks so much! i can't wait to test on the 11th!! lol

hey amy :)
thanks so much! i can't wait to test on the 11th!! lol

Yaaaay! :happydance:
I bet it feels like forever away for you, huh?

I'll be keeping an eye out for you, fingers crossed!!

omg yes! the waiting is horrible.. it's gonna be a looooonggg couple of weeks hehe. but really really REALLY excited :) dw, i'm sure i'll let the whole world know once i get a BFP haha!!!

hey there :D thanks so much! only signed up a couple of hours ago & i think im addicted already lol xx

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

i'm new too! I can't figure out how to start a new Thread??

Welcome! Look on the left side of the introduce yourself page kind of toward the top but under User Cp. Hope that made sense.

hiiii :) im still a little rusty... but try clicking on 'welcome to babyandbump' at the top of the page, then pick a category that you want to write in, and at the bottom there should be a link that says post thread. im not 100% sure tho, still working out how to use it myself :)

hey there :D thanks so much! only signed up a couple of hours ago & i think im addicted already lol xx

Doesn't take long:haha:

haha yeah i noticed! gah im gonna be on the computer all night now haha

It is ok now, but doesn't really work so well once baby is here:coffee:

haha yeah i doubt that when he/she comes i'll have any time to be sitting at the computer playing around lol but it's great for now :D

haha yeah i doubt that when he/she comes i'll have any time to be sitting at the computer playing around lol but it's great for now :D

No, I am sure that like me you will still find time. But between BnB and baby, there is no time for housework:haha:

No, I am sure that like me you will still find time. But between BnB and baby, there is no time for housework:haha:

ooooo i like the sounds of that :D no housework would be awesome! dishes are the worsttt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->