Yayyyyyyy

Braven05

Mommy to Avery <3
Reaction score
I finally got my baby's room cleaned out!!!! I'm so proud mof myself and feel so accomplished! I kept feeling so overwhelmed the second I set foot in there and I decided to just buckle down and do it...and I am so relieved lol Now all it needs is furniture, decorations, and of course, baby! :happydance:

Congratulations! That is a HUGE accomplishment! My baby is due in a little over two weeks, and DH and I still have work to do on her room. :wacko:

Good work braven! Fancy hopping across the pond and doing mine now? :)

Good work braven! Fancy hopping across the pond and doing mine now? :)

Hahaha, it was hell just getting in there and doing mine...I'd sure help if I could. Basically you just need to decide to do it and DO IT lol My baby shower is this weekend and I need somewhere to store things...plus I'm itching to buy my baby furniture so I will order it this weekend and hopefully have it by next week. I work at a summer camp and camp starts on June 26th so I need my nursery to be finished by then.

Way to go!!! I've been trying to find the energy to clean my house to no avail for weeks now. lol

Way to go!!! I've been trying to find the energy to clean my house to no avail for weeks now. lol

Well I apparently started nesting and that helped because my house was a freaking disaster up until 2 weeks ago. I feel better right now than I have my entire pregnancy even though its getting hard to move around and my body just screams at me. But still...I feel good and I'm so freaking excited to get the room set up!

Well I apparently started nesting and that helped because my house was a freaking disaster up until 2 weeks ago. I feel better right now than I have my entire pregnancy even though its getting hard to move around and my body just screams at me. But still...I feel good and I'm so freaking excited to get the room set up!

I've got friends coming into town from Chicago this weekend for my shower and they'll be staying with me. I keep looking around thinking "ummm... get off your butt, you've got guests coming soon" and then I lay down and watch tv. :dohh:

I've been really tired lately... in bed most days by 8 or 9... sucks!!

I've got friends coming into town from Chicago this weekend for my shower and they'll be staying with me. I keep looking around thinking "ummm... get off your butt, you've got guests coming soon" and then I lay down and watch tv. :dohh:

I've been really tired lately... in bed most days by 8 or 9... sucks!!

Awww...I know how it feels...I'm really tired all the time too but the nesting has kicked in, which is overriding the tiredness lol I sleep like crap at night but usually get between 8 - 9 hours in bed...its never enough though is it? I had to kick my ass into gear to clean and I had a friend calling me and harassing me to do it so I was guilted into it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->