Yeah....Boxed Wine

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
:rofl:My hubby is picking on me because Im drinking boxed wine....:cry:Is there anything wrong with boxed wine......Its good...And look on the bright side....Im not forced to finish the bottle......:blush:

I Loooooove boxed wine. It has that neat little spout and you don't have to worry about a cork or dropping the bottle! Tell the hubby if he wants you to drink bottled wine he needs to Wine and Dine you! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: Oh you know me too well..........

You can lay a box of wine down in the fridge with no worries or spillage - you can't do that with a bottle!

There's always a box of white or rose in my fridge.:blush: Oh, and a box of red in the cupboard!:blush:

Boxes of wine remind me of christmas when I was younger, my mum and her best friend used to buy a few boxes and all us kids used to sneak into the kitchen and take it in turns under the spout:rofl:lmao. I love boxed wine, but I try to steer clear of alcohol a bit more now I have a little one, a glass or two is usually enough for me.. plus a few days ago I got shit faced and puked everywhere so that won't be happening EVER again! (although I said that the last 5 times too lol):blush:

Boxes of wine remind me of being in OZ, We used to get a box of 'Coolabah' Or something, and drink it on the the roof terrace of 'The Palace' in Brissie!

Great memories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"