Yellow bump

kelly86

Reaction score
Hi all
My elective c section went to plan on the 27th januAry actually it went better then planned as I was booked in for 1pm but had to ring up at 7am to make sure everything was still going ahead for then so I called them and to my surprise I was now pushed to the first slot at 9 am as all other csections had delivered Babys naturally so I woke oh up got Thomas out of bed and took him to his nannas and we set off. Got to hospital got admitted checked over and had a scan to make sure baby was still breech which it was doctors surgeons anethnatists midwifes all came in to see me then I walked to theatre where I was sat on the bed with a pillow infront of me crouched over ready for my spinal which hurt more then last time but not to painful.
Once the spinal started to work they started to cut me open felt like a life time I was waiting to see baby but they got it out n then come over and showed u's what it was and I was shocked but very pleased it was a GIRL !! So I've got one of each now can go out and buy pretty dresses etc lol
So .....:
Aimee was born on the 27th january at 10.22am weighing 7 lb exactually she's so petite n tiny with loads of dArk hair she's good as gold but I did try breast feeding and couldn't get her to latch so I've been expressing and giving her it in a bottle but she picking up on her feeds and I can't really keep up anymore so might have to put her on formula by the end of today

Congratulations - how lovely to have one of each! Lovely name too :)

May I ask how you are feeling after your c-section? Are you coping with looking after two little ones?? I am due to have elective in April so just curious?

xx

Congratulations - how lovely to have one of each! Lovely name too :)

May I ask how you are feeling after your c-section? Are you coping with looking after two little ones?? I am due to have elective in April so just curious?

xx

My recovery this time round has been much faster I've been out and about walking doing house work etc having two kids isn't as bad as I thought it would be my oldest Thomas he's just turned 2 and he's a really good help trying to help me with Aimee and getting involved he's no bother at all and aimee is so pleasant don't even know igot her some times she's so quiet
I was worried about my recovery this time round since I knew what it was like the first time but I've recovered alit faster and better this time round and j can enjoy my little family alit more
Hope that helps n I havnt gone on to much if u want to ask anything else just message me I'll be happy to give advice if I can

Congratulations, hope you have a speedy recovery :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->