Yep 3 years

Hi all!

We've been trying 3 years last month so completely get the feelings many of you have. It's soul-destroying sometimes. For me, it's 'unexplained infertility' which I'm not sure if that's better or worse; we really ought to be able to have a baby, but just dont' seem to have one yet!

My friends hit the 10 year mark and then finally got pregnant.

My life-long school friend and her husband hit the 8 year mark before they finally got pregnant.

I've been dealing with trying on and off for 8 years and just started seeing a doctor 3 years ago about it.

It seems like sometimes it's never going to happen - but knowing so many people who tried for so many years helps. But, it still sucks. Big time. We all feel your pain - just hang in there ... hopefully it will be worth it :) <3 <3

I think for me personally I always had a goal of one before I was 30 and this year I am going to be 29. I feel the panic setting in.

I'm turning 30 this year, and I know where you're coming from - I said 30 was the age that I wanted a kid. Now that's quickly approaching and I'm not seeing it happening :(

In Jan it was three years for my hubby and I on trying for our first. I just want to give up. I was diagnosed with PCOS years ago and have very irregular periods. In all the time I have been testing ovulation I don't think I ever got a real positive. I just hate everything about this.

Now with a cousin and sister in law pregnant its even harder. :cry: I act like I am excited but deep down I don't want to hear about there pregnancy or baby issues. I know how selfish of me but I am getting to the point where I really don't care.

Oh and the dreams I have where I am a mother and I am so happy and I wake up only too find it was a dream...:nope:

That sucks hun , Don't give up I have been going 13 years, I am having a rough day myself and have been having crying spurts all day long . Had a faint line but it got lighter this morning so now I am seriously doubting the first line and it made me pretty upset today . Alot of us have been through similar situations so its nice ot have a place to vent . I hope you feel better sweetie and know there is lots of ladies out there going through exactly the same thing so your not alone:hugs:

3+ years here too... Every month seems to get more painful :(

I turned 24 a few months ago.. I've been ttc for 7 years... I stopped talking to my older sis about my infertility when she mention to me that once I turn 24-25 there my body will start to change and that getting pg will probably be harder to achieve.... Talk about insensitive.. (Sigh) yea, I too started to distance myself from my sisters bcus they are all fertile and cannot understand.. I do appreciate them for trying to though but some days are harder than most..

I turned 24 a few months ago.. I've been ttc for 7 years... I stopped talking to my older sis about my infertility when she mention to me that once I turn 24-25 there my body will start to change and that getting pg will probably be harder to achieve.... Talk about insensitive.. (Sigh) yea, I too started to distance myself from my sisters bcus they are all fertile and cannot understand.. I do appreciate them for trying to though but some days are harder than most..

25 is actually the average age for a child bearing lady right now so hang in there. Oh I know its hard trust me.

25 is actually the average age for a child bearing lady right now so hang in there. Oh I know its hard trust me.

Thanks hon.. [-o&lt; will do me good right now.
And thank you for the info. Now I don't feel so bad for myself.

Your sister has no idea what she's talking about. Supposedly after 35 it becomes harder to achieve pregnancy, and that is only because we are born with a lifetime supply of eggs - they are released through the years and as we get older out supply gets lessened, and things like menopause come in to play. (That's the super fast cliffs note version - I'm typing in my phone and don't want to type a billion paragraphs lol)

25 is hardly the "hard" age to get pregnant. :)

I actually just read the other day that 35 was when it starts to get harder to get pregnant. Gave me some hope and that's only because as stated above me the egg supple gets less. But hey if I don't ovulate correctly maybe ill be fertile for life! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->