Yes, no, yes, no...what the heck?

laura11111

Reaction score
So...I bought 50 BFP dip strips from earlypregnancytests.com.

I was going to wait to test until around 12 dpo, but as we all know, those things are like candy...irresistibly tempting:)

At 8dpo, I tested with a second morning pee and got a very faint positive. An afternoon pee gave me a stronger line so I dipped and kept on dipping IN THE SAME PEE. All together, two were medium positives, two were very faint, and one or two were bfns.

At 9dpo, I got a few very faint lines and a few bfns (different pees throughout the day).

I'm on 10dpo. A 4am test was a bfn and a morning pee was very faint positive/could be imagining a line. Just a took a second pee test and a faint/medium positive showed right away.

No tests lines were as dark as the two medium line on 8dpo.

So...what's going on? False positives? False negatives? Pee dilution differences? Time of day differences? Inconsistent test sensitivity within the same brand? Is my body trying to reject a pregnancy?

Obviously, I could just wait until my missed period or just test again in a few days...which I will, but I want to know now...lol. That's why this forum is here, isn't it;)

I got my BFP yesterday which started as a very faint line on an internet cheapie like yours. I wasn't convinced of the test accuracy because they're so cheap, so I went and bought a 'proper' test to confirm.
If it was an obvious BFN I wouldn't have bothered, but most ladies on here will confirm with a proper test if there's even a hint of a line on an internet cheapie, as they're notoriously fainter than other tests!
Do you have any pics of the ones with lines?

I got my BFP yesterday which started as a very faint line on an internet cheapie like yours. I wasn't convinced of the test accuracy because they're so cheap, so I went and bought a 'proper' test to confirm.
If it was an obvious BFN I wouldn't have bothered, but most ladies on here will confirm with a proper test if there's even a hint of a line on an internet cheapie, as they're notoriously fainter than other tests!
Do you have any pics of the ones with lines?

Sorry to hear your "proper" test was a bfn:( You're right, I should just go buy an expensive one.

Yes...I have pics...will post in a min.

https://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o359/lauraetco/20150322_095309.jpg

Strongest lines...
Top two are from same pee 8dpo. Old now, but lines didn't change.
Bottom is 10dpo...today. Line is more visible in person.

No sorry, I don't word that very well. It was a BFP on the proper test. I meant that if it was an obvious BFN on the IC, then I wouldn't have bothered doing a proper one.
But because I wasn't sure, I wanted to know!
I am terrible at seeing lines but I hope someone can help

No sorry, I don't word that very well. It was a BFP on the proper test. I meant that if it was an obvious BFN on the IC, then I wouldn't have bothered doing a proper one.
But because I wasn't sure, I wanted to know!
I am terrible at seeing lines but I hope someone can help

Oops...I read that wrong! Congrats!!!

This is silly. I shouldn't even be testing this early. I'll go buy a FRER.

Lots of women test at 10dpo :). Only a few get BFP's that early though so don't feel disheartened :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->