Yesterday wasn't a dream

itstime

Reaction score
Hi all. My DH and I went for our 12 week scan yday expecting and hoping

Hi all. My DH and I went for our 12 week scan yday expecting and hoping to meet a healthy baby number 3 and number 4 was in there too. I'm in total shock have a 3 yr and 12 month old and now thinking we will have 4 under 4. So really hello ladies I am sure I am going to be needing lots of advice on way and reasurrance that we will manage with this blessing. Laura x

Congratulations, I didn't find out til my 11 week scan either (im in notts too!) It's a shock to begin with but you soon won't be able to imagine life only having one. You've already had lots of practice too so you'll be a pro :)

congrats..yay!! Im sensing our next twin boom on here!!! isnt it the best and craziest feeling ever! I had kind of prepared myself..somehow I just knew..but it actually happening is just amazing and shocking! welcome to the club! happy and healthy 9 months and happy and healthy baby x 2!

Congratulations! It's such a special thing to be a twin mummy! I wish you a very H&H 9 months :flower:

Thank you all, it's going so quickly nearly 17 weeks now. Trying to stay off Googling identical twin pregnancy as just frightens me all that can happen and just take each day as it comes x x

Congrats hun. Im juggling 4 ages 5 and under. As long as you have help with the older ones its not as overwelming as expected, but every family is different. GL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->