Yet another CBFM question...

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by susan_1981, Apr 5, 2009.

1. susan_1981

susan_1981 Mummy to 2 boys :)

For the girls that are using a CBFM, how many highs do you usually get each month? I had 4 last month and then 2 peaks then it went back to low. The month before, I had 4 highs and then 1 peak and then low again. And I'm using it again this month and I've got a "high" this morning which means I'll probably get another 3 more highs before peak. I thought that once it got familiar with your cycles that it would give you less highs. Is that right? Or do you get 4 highs every month?

2. Omi

Omi A Mummy At Last!

It changes depending on your cycle. I've had everything from no highs and straight on to peak to this week where my first high was monday and i just got my peak today. It depends on your hormone levels and as such it will fluctuate according to your levels. Nothing to worry about- ive had my cbfm for nearly 2 years! :)

3. susan_1981

susan_1981 Mummy to 2 boys :)

Thanks. It's just that it seems too early to have a high now. Last month, I got highs 4 days before my peak, then I had 2 peak days on the Saturday and Sunday, but on FF, it said that I ov'd on the Monday so if me and DH DTD on the first couple of high days, it seems way too early for them to catch my egg. Oh well, we are doing SMEP this month so we had sex last night and will again every other night until I get my peak x

4. NickyT75

NickyT75 RIP Sophie my angel

It is different every month hun depending on the levels of your LH

I've had anything from 2 HIGH readings to 18 :shock: :rofl: x