Yet another newb!

TinaBina

Reaction score
Greetings e-folk. I joined this site because my husband and I (one year anniversary on Sept 25) have begun discussing when we'd like to expand our family. As it stands I recently stopped taking the pill. I stopped in May by accident because I ran out, and being new to the US from Canada I had to wait to initially see my doctor. After a month being off, I was still regular and then started what is supposed to be the US generic version. It was the worst I've ever felt. I was sick all the time and had all the side effects. After 3 weeks I stopped, and we decided not to pursue any other pills. That was June. My cycle came a bit late, bit it came none the less. For now we are using condoms and occasional pull and pray method based on my cycle calendar.

My husband is just finishing his contract with the Army, next week we move from NY to AZ where he is going to school, and we are both looking for new work. The plan is to begin actively trying to conceive once we are settled in and both have jobs, so sometime next year. I was on the pill for 8 years so
my Canadian pills running out and my body hating the pills in the US sort of ended up being perfect timing, because I am sure it'll take my body some time to get back to normal.

That's our story!

Looking forward to reading other people's experiences.

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"