Yet to start femara.....anyone there

Hi ladies, just thought i'd share my femara experience with you.. I was ovualting on my own before taking it but my cycles were a bit irregular at times so after 6 unsuccessful cycles on clomid I was prescribed femara then it would be IVF

I ovualted on CD 16 each cycle and I felt quite strong O pain with it but it gave me hope that we were BD at the right time. I had no other side effects. I got my BFP on my 6th round after losing hope, as I only managed to BD 2 days before O. and my only "symptom" was that my boobs were much more sore than normal and got sorer with each day. I didnt test early though, I waited until i was 5days late as i was scared of getting a BFN

Femara was my miracle drug and it seems to have a decent success rate. Best of luck to you all

:dust:

Thanks laurabe for your story. It gives me hope that this will work for me and my story is similar. Im currently on my second cycle using Femara. CD 11, last cycle I O'd aroubd CD 19 but we are ging to start Bding as much as possible until I O starting tomorrow.

thanks laurabe! it's always a boost to hear a success story!

Hi all I started this thread so...... I'm posting my big fat positive with you guys......

I got BFP with clear blue digital pregnancy test today, really no words to tell guys this feeling is fantastic n now I can tell all of you that I'm pregnant
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Femara works......femara works.......femara works........

This is my 4th cycle of femara.

Yay congrats! And yes it does! I got mine Bfp my 2nd cycle using Femara im now 9+4 weeks.

aww great news!!

I must admit I thought femara wasnt working for me but i got my BFP on my 6th round.

My pregnancy is not yet confirmed by my doc becoz of this weekend. May be he will ask me to give blood test on this Monday.

Until then this waiting game.....urghhhhh.....

I want to ask you guys some question my period is due on 6th May today is cd 34, I got 2 different barand tests positive 1 clear blue digital and 2 roller tree tests.....

My question is may I consider myself pregnant or still i need to wait for confirmation with my doc???

Plzzzz ans my question.......

2 different positives sounds like pregnancy to me. Congratulations!

I would say with that many positives, especially a BFP on the clear blue digi...yes you are pregnant!

Today my pregnancy got confirmed:happydance:. My doc says hcg is 191 and progesterone levels are good

Please answer me friends.......

My pregnancy got conformed on Monday through blood test, and I had an appointment for blood test on coming Monday. My question is why they are not giving me appointment for ultrasound:wacko:???

Is it too early for ultrasound.......

And one more....I'm cd39 today do you have any idea I'm how May weeks pregnant......

You are 5 wks 4 days based o your last period and u don't normally have the first ultrasound until 12 weeks. Maybe they will do an early one if u request it. I had a reassurance scan at 8 weeks

Yeah normally first ultrasound isnt until 12 weeks. They might do a earlier dating scan if your unsure of how far along you are, or if they think something is wrong due to bleeding or cramping. You might also be able to request one earlier...doesn't hurt to ask your doctor?

Had ultrasound yesterday,doc told me everything is ok. Based upon measurements he told me I'm 7 weeks 5 days pregnant and my baby's heartbeat is 115 bpm:happydance:

Hi all I'm new. I have PCOS and am going to start Femara with Ovidrel trigger next cycle. I have a 3 yo girl who is a clomid baby. After that it stopped working. Went on to for 9 months ttc #2 Dr put me on 5 pills of femara for cd 3-7 with Ovidrel trigger. Worked the first try. Have second baby girl who is now 20 months. Now ttc #3 Dr says if it doesn't work this time to try injectables since 5 pills is the max dose. So scared it won't work this time around! All my babies are from donor sperm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->