Yey or nae? My new Uggs

If I had won them I'd probably wear them, they are quite cool, bit I wouldn't pay that much for then, if I was going to spen nearly 200 on boots I'd pick a more classic colour haha x

They're nice but not something I'd wear

Maybe for my little girls but not for myself. But then I don't think I own anything pink, and certainly nothing with sequins on lol.

Well done on winning them tho! They will pay for a pair for you know you will deffo want to wear!

I would so wear them :rofl:

I always hated Ugg-style boots, but then was given a pair of sheepskin boots to try and they are so luscious and warm. I ended up buying a pair of Koolaburras (with iridescent wings on the back) as they are both warm and pretty :blush:

I don't like them hun sorry... they look like something Jordan would wear & thats a def no no for me

but im sure you'd get a decent amount on ebay for them so you could use the money to buy yourself something you love :thumbup: x

Wow, congrats on winning them but I would stick em on eBay and get yourself something you're totally sure of. They're not for me, remind me a little too much of wizard of oz lol

they are amazing, but i wouldnt wear them... agree with selling them on! x

I don't like them hun sorry... they look like something Jordan would wear & thats a def no no for me

but im sure you'd get a decent amount on ebay for them so you could use the money to buy yourself something you love :thumbup: x

Right thats it I've sooooooooo gone off them! Jordan :rofl:

I like them but wouldn't wear them.

If I'd won them they would go on eBay ;)

I dont like them but then again I have very boring footwear, lol

Would the sequins not ping off after a while?

Not sure, they seem pretty sturdy!

I'll take them off your hands if you're really not sure about them :rofl:

I love uggs, but these are a bit ott for me personally. Unless you use them as slippers, then they are so cute! Otherwise I'd tell you to put them on eBay, especially if this style is quite hard to find at the moment, you'll get a good amount for them! X

I think you should keep them. They are TOTALLY OTT, but that makes them fun. *I* don't like red but heck, if I won them, I'd wear them! They're fun! Add a little sparkle and silliness to the winter!!

i hate uggs, but those are AMAZING!!!!!!! I'd never have them off!!!

Love them.

Tell OH to pee off, he don't have to wear them :rofl:

V xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back