Yey or nae? My new Uggs

The shoes are a 6.5 and on eBay so for any of you Ugg lovers..... ;)

I would sell them for the money, unless you were a big ugg fan & loved them enough to wear a lot!
I would be too frightend to wear them and worry about getting them dirty, id prob just look at them every now and then lol xx

I love them, would wear them all the time.

Been dropping hints to my hubby for a while now for the exact same paid for christmas. Lol.

Not too keen. See how they might grow on me though but id have to sell em!

I like the look of them but probably would never actually wear them.

Uggs are horrid, in anyway shape or form... saying that i have a black pair :blush: but they are fugs lol

I'm not a fan of Ugg boots at all... I just don't care for the shape.

But, I mean, if you like Uggs, there's nothing wrong with these. Wear them. :)

Omg!

Omg I saw your uggs in schuch in town.

Don't selllll them woman!

See! In the flesh they are pretty amazing! But DH aint for having it!

But a well known pretty BnB lady will have them by the end of the week .... ;) They have a good home :p

See! In the flesh they are pretty amazing! But DH aint for having it!

But a well known pretty BnB lady will have them by the end of the week .... ;) They have a good home :p

They are and not as in your face as they seem.

Who?! if I didn't have dwarf feet I'd have had them.

My initial thought was "wow those are ugly", but then I realized I probably would wear them, they are very unique, people will notice them and their first reaction may be ew or OMG those are cute! If you're all for wearing things that stick out then these are great, I probably would wear them, wouldn't buy them thought. Uggs are too expensive.

Bright pink, not too big on the sequins, but you have to keep in mind at my age I'm pretty much over Uggs. Plus, whatever outfit you wear has to be majorly toned down, because your focal point is definitely the boots.

As long as these fit your age range, then keep them.

personally if i won um i would put um on ebay but only becaus i just saw the new uggs that lace up the front and soooo want them but simply cant afford them :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->