Yey or nae? My new Uggs

Not my cup of tea (I love the regular tan ugg boots though, I don't understand people who hate uggs :lol:) but if you like them then keep them and rock them :)

I hate Uggs with a passion!
Mainly because of all the chavs who wear knock-off cheap ones and they end up misshapen and just drag along the floor looking stupid.
And what the hell is with wearing them in the summer/when its not even cold?!

Sorry, rant over :blush:

o0o They are so pretty!

I love them personally :cloud9:

I like them.. But I think they'd look better if they were white..Or black.. The pink is a bit too much for me!

i said no.. just because i'm cheap and would sell them ;p x

If you won them- sell them They're going to be big this year and I'm sure someone is out there looking for a bargain- but yuk! Not for me, very chavvy!

Not my cup of tea, but im prety understated, ive got the black cardy ones, nice and boring lol

I just don't like Uggs...because Austrailia treats their sheep terribly...so I have boycotted them. I love pink...but I hate uggs.

I love them you know I do.

So prettyyyy!

I like them... but would never wear them! I'd rather sell them lol

I saw these in Schuh yesterday and had a massive shoe orgasm. If only I could justify a pair I'd have some too :D

no,no,no! Hideous in my opinon......If id wn them they would defo be going on eBay and id buy something more to my taste, And if id bought them....well i wouldnt buy them :sick: As you say defo like marmite....Only i like marmite :lol:

Which iron fist would you get?

I really like them but don't think I'd wear them much. I would put them on e bay and watch the $$$$ roll in x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->