~Yorkshire BnB'ers Chinwag~

Hey all :D

Laura, I can't believe you get married in just 12 days!!!! Wow, I'm so jealous, even though I'm already married lol :blush: Everybody's getting married atm and I'm so wedding broody right now. Heather, I think it's fantastic you've chosed such a challenging but rewarding medical course, I know how young you are and yet having Aiden young hasn't stopped you from chasing something you're passionate about, it's fantastic!! :hugs:
Did you have a good night last night Jem? I was in bed by half nine . . . on a saturday night!!!:dohh:
Aimee, you have my sympathies with Nathan's reflux :hugs: My cousin's daughter had it really bad and they'd both be in such a state over it, it was so sad to see :-( Did you have fun at the ice hockey Lia?
I've spent my morning in Asda getting irate as hell and then in Mothercare waiting to be served for about 20 minutes :growlmad::growlmad: However, I did pick up a really nice winter coat for Arf and just to let you know they have 20% off all coats at the moment :thumbup: xx

Oh i am so wedding broody too. The day after our wedding i told hubby that i want to renew our vows soon so we can have another special day! It goes so fast i think it's done before you know it :(

I was just thinking this morning it's time to dig out the winter clothes again, i know it sounds mad but i would like snow like last year again!

Thanks MrsBandEgglet everyone told me my life was over when I fell pregnant. I was 16 and they are shocked at how I have proved them wrong

Everyone is getting married. maes me soo jealous but a wedding is so expensive. We want to book a date for summer 2012 but we have to save etc first. Aidan needs a new coat. I have my eye on one in my catalouge

Sunday dinner for us today. Anyone else?
xx

Heather we actually did ours really cheap but i am not one for a fuss so i didn't mind small and simple.We wed at the registry office in Huddersfield, my uncle took us there in his BMW, we had the reception at my mums house with a buffett and a marquee in the garden. My mum did buy my dress for me but as far as wedding dresses go it wasn't too expensive. We went to York for the weekend for our honeymoon!

I love watching don't tell the bride. Does anyone else watch it? It looks like it's going to be good this week in Las Vegas!

*edit woo! Just found this weeks on demand hehe!

Hey ladies, My name is Kerrie and i'm 20 years old, and married with a 6 (almost 7) month old baby girl called Maddison, and i'm from York

Originally from Preston but my hubby is in the army which brings us here xx

Hi Kerrie :wave:

Oh you lucky thing, York is beautiful! When was Maddison born? I love her name xx

Hi heather, laura and kerrie :hi:

And everyone :haha:

Argh how exciting your wedding is so close Laura! I have been married 4 years now, we got married in Lancaster just before we moved over here.

Ice hockey was fantastic - Dylan was a little star, he got a bit tired towards the end but it was all good, we won 8 - 0 :haha: and he slept like a star for the first time in ages :happydance: :happydance:

Today we're off over to the inlaws for tea, its hubbys birthday. Really weird actually we've just been out for lunch and were trying to figure out if another baby was older/younger than Dylan, and the mum said to me "I bet you don't recognise me". She was on the ward with me when I was in labour, so her little boy is the same age :haha: Amazing how different we look out of hospital :rofl:

Heather - think you will be way too busy with your LO and studies to worry about a wedding for now lol - but so fab that you get to do it your life is far from over, you are showing them :thumbup:

Happy sunday ladies :flower:

Hi Kerrie :wave:

Oh you lucky thing, York is beautiful! When was Maddison born? I love her name xx

Its great here, just don't know many people

She was born in March xx

Lia Dylan did fab sitting through a whole match bless him, Glad he slept well after that mush have been nice! What you having for tea? It's so nice to have someone else cook for you!

Kerrie Nathan was born in March too, the 3rd. He was due on the 21st of Feb but came 10 days late.
We stayed in Heworth when we stayed in York. It's just so pretty compared to grimy Huddersfield!

I just watched don't tell the bride. I would have loved to go to Vegas for free!

Lia Dylan did fab sitting through a whole match bless him, Glad he slept well after that mush have been nice! What you having for tea? It's so nice to have someone else cook for you!

Kerrie Nathan was born in March too, the 3rd. He was due on the 21st of Feb but came 10 days late.
We stayed in Heworth when we stayed in York. It's just so pretty compared to grimy Huddersfield!

I just watched don't tell the bride. I would have loved to go to Vegas for free!

Maddison was born on the 4th March, was due on the 1st april... she was born at 36 weeks & 1 day, but she was 6lb 4!

I actually don't know where Heworth is to be honest lol...

Don't tell the bride this week was funny... but the poor bride.. x

No idea whats for tea,but always something tasty....and always a choice of puddings haha :haha:

Haven't seen don't tell the bride? Am i missing out lol!

DH and Dylan are cuddled on the sofa having a snooze to the F1, love my boys :cloud9:

Wow! Imagine if she was full term or overdue she would have been massive! Thats a great weight for 36 weeks.
How long have you been in York for? How did you feel moving fromPreston? I'd quite like to move somewhere new if only....

It's on BBC 3 a couple gets £12 grand for a wedding on the condition that the groom arranges everythin, totally everything. It is usually quite funny!

Do siggys not show up in the local threads i thought it was just me but i see no one has one :shrug:

Aimee your so observant. I didn't even notice :rofl:

Mayeb they don't show up. Weird.

We should all have a meet one day
xx

:hi: all n welcome newbies

ooh wedding very soon :happydance: we got married in july and hubby was more of a nervous wreck then me bless him ... hope you have lovely day laura and like aimee says the day certainly goes way too quick :)

lia - glad you had good night n hope you have lovely day at in laws

good luck with starting on monday heather and i hate how judgemental people can be but youve certainly showed them you have beatuful lil boy and at uni :thumbup:

i think bed half 9 sounds like a plan tonight chellie if not before :lol: ... i never sleep well when drinking it used to knock me out now am up every hour :hissy: but got to catch up on emmerdale :haha:

really enjoyed last but we wasnt out for long it was dead :shrug: i expected it to be packed but i guess it not starting while 10pm killed it n people just went else where ... we certainly got our pennies worth tho on shots n bottles n come home quite tipsy :thumbup: ... not hung over tho just really tired so think it will be x factor and early night

I wondered what had happened to it, very odd kept trying to redo my siggy lol.

A yorkshire meet would be nice - so glad hubby finally made me learn to drive I can get about more with Dylan.

Dylan is snotty and grumpy today, sleeping off his man flu poor lamb :cry:

good morning all what a misrable day ... but loads to do round house so i dont have to go out in it :)

meet up certainly sounds like a plan :) and hope lil dylan feels better soon x

Morning everyone!

Whats everyones plan for the week then?

Heather i do notice silly things. It's a bit sad really :haha: Wayne (hubby) always points out the weird little bits about me lol...

A Yorkshire meet would be great. I was saying to Jem the other day it would be nice to meet up.

Awww Lia poor Dylan. I hope he gets well soon :hugs: There is so much crap going round at the mo. Well do on passing your test :yipee: I got to take my test soon but need to pass my theory first.

Jem thats a shame it was dead. Where abouts did you go again? At least you got some shots in :drunk:

Aimee - think he was encouraged to pass me as /I was 37 wks pregnant :rofl:

Jem - weather is pants :wacko:

We're meant to have a couple of baby groups today but letting Dyl have a duvet day lol. Jabs tomorrow, doubt they'll do them either :dohh: more baby group weds, stuck in for electrician thurs, and not planned owt else yet :thumbup: would like some better weather please! :haha:

Anyone got the sun? :haha:

we went only in the village i live in ... it used to be good night there was 5 pubs in walking (or should i say stumbling :haha:) distance but slowly the pubs have closed down ... the main one that was good shut a couple of weeks ago and that seem to have finished the area off.

me n hubby r taking our friend and her lil boy to london 2moz to great almond street hossy for quite a big op bless him so we are taking them and his mum stopping down there but her partner is stopping home with the other 2 kids so they may need taking down weekend to visit.

and no sun here either :( if you find please send lil our way too :winkwink: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->