~Yorkshire BnB'ers Chinwag~

Aww bless Jem, that must be so upsetting. How is she coping?

Bloody hell Lia! 37 weeks pregnant!! I bet you were buzzing when you passed. I don't think i'd have fitted behind the wheel :wacko:
I wouldn't really let them Jab Dylan when hes not 100%, the jabs really take it out of them anyway xx

Jem all the pubs have shut down here too. There are still a good few open but hudds has never been a good night out anyway really.

Nope. No sun here... I have a feeling we might have seen the last of it for while. Just excited waiting and hoping for snow!

Been looking online at christmas shopping :happydance:

oooo id love snow too :happydance: .... am sorry am going to be abit of a barr humbug here but am sooo not looking forward to xmas this year ... i know what am getting mum n hubby n thats it carnt get motivated to think past that but its still early so may get into the spirit

there nervous as to be expected ... think there just trying to keep busy n not think about it

Im getting married in Pocklington near York. Im really excited but nervous that everything will run smoothly and especially cos Isabelles only 6 months im worried shel cry all the way through the service or poo all over her dress!! lol.

Im sure everything will be fine. we are going away after the wedding for 3 nights so really looking forward to that. xx

Yey :wave: Hello all, love the thread idea! :thumbup: :happydance:

I am Katie, 28 and from Brighouse, originally from Bradford but moved to Brighouse in '99 (Wow I just realised I have been there for over 10 years :haha:) I have one daughter Chloe. I live with my OH, we have been together for just over 2 and a half years. I work full time at Huddersfield University.

Will nosey back at some posts now I have introduced myself! :flower:

Hey Katie! How are things going and how is little Chloe?

Aww Laura, i am sure the wedding will be great and go smoothly. I had to have a little giggle though at pooing in the dress :haha: Bless her. I am sure she will enjoy the day and all the attention too!

Jem, christmas it a time to pig out and get drunk as much as you like with out feeling bad... :D What you getting hubby?

xx

Hey all! Welcome Katie and Kerrie :wave::wave:
I'm loving the sound of a meet, would be great :thumbup: Lia, I can't believe how well Dylan did sitting through the match on saturday night, he's such a good boy, Arf barely makes it through his dinner times :dohh: Kerrie I'm sooo loving the name Maddison :cloud9: We have our names picked already but it's a secret for now :smug: Just been out to Chilangos in Meadowhall for lunch/dinner, I luuuuurve it in there and will confess to having it twice in the last week :blush: Unfortunately I was in the company of my hubby who is absolutely driving me insane at the moment :growlmad: He is sooo moody and is just complaining about EVERYTHING!! He can do no wrong, he's perfect, ggggrrrrr! Why are men like this? Honestly, I swear he's the worst!
Katie, my mum and dad live in Ossett, that's in West Yorkshire, anywhere near you? I don't know the area that well but I know they're not far from Ikea so Arf and I are going there this weekend before they go on holiday so I can go get one of those fab highchairs I've heard so much about from Ikea . . . for a tenner!!! :thumbup: Hating this weather, I'm so cold and I just wanna curl up in bed with my book but strangely my 8 month old little monster isn't up for that :hissy: xx

AimeeM: Things are good thanks, Chloe did have a mishap at the weekend, me and OH locked to cats in the front room over night by mistake, one of them left a present which Chloe found before I did and decided to eat some :sick: She is fine though, I called NHS Direct and they didn't seem too worried. Still, ick!

MrsBandEgglet: If it's the Antilop highchair I can highly recommend it! We were given one so it's a spare as such but it's really useful, Chloe stayed over at my parents and so they took it and used it and we shall be using it when we go on our little caravan holiday at the end of October too. I was unsure of it at first but we went to the 3 Nun's pub (its on the back way to Ikea) and they actually have them as the standard high chair in the parent section. Ossett is the other side of Dewsbury to me but it's still kind of near. I know what you mean about men, my OH was moaning earlier that I had hidden some paper work on the table - its all his clutter on the table yet its still my fault :dohh:

Best dash, bus time soon to go collect madam from nursery!

Oh dear! What was the look on her face when you caught her at it? As long as you work you cat regular i'd think she will be fine little rascal!

Chellie Osset it fairly close to me. It is nearer to Wakefield. Ikea is closer to Leeds, there are some fab eating places andshops there.

:hi: everyone

im alison i live in royston barnsley and married to karl we have 3 kiddies holly marie 8 (not karls but has brought her up since 18 months old) robyn louise 4 and samuel alexander (samsam) 2, 3 next month :cry:

wow i didnt know we had that many from yorkshire lol

i will go and read some posts now :thumbup:

:hi: ladies

I wonder if we can do something with our 'introduction' things and put them all in the first post maybe? So as new people join they only have to flick back to the first page for a little bit of info about us perhaps?

just thinking it's not so much an issue now but if the thread gets busier I guess there would be a lot of pages to read back through :haha:

Poorly snuffly Dylan is having a cuddle with his dad, and we are having a dvd and duvet day :thumbup: now I am intrigued by chilangos in Meadowhell as you say its so nice chellie I haven't been :coffee: I do love yo sushi there though mmmmmm!

welcome katie n alison :hi:

hopefully wont b drinking come xmas :winkwink: Pma :happydance: ... am getting him a dsi with the new art academy as he would like to learn to draw n ive read its really good ... but he came last night sayng have i seen the new ds 3d darlin ... elbow nudge nudge, so i thought ill have a look online see how much .... nearly £400 i nearly dropped thro floor ... for a game console :wacko: madness ... so dsi it is :rofl:

best dash n get ready for going out tonight ... have lovely evening all x

Hiya Alison :wave: Welcome! There a quite a few from Barnsley here!

Lia i was thinking that, if you give me some idea of what you all want in there i will do it? Do you just want user name or real name? Anything about you? etc..

Jem DS aare ace kayden has the dsi and Loves it. It is really good. Never heard of the 3D one though but off to have a look at that.
Yes you totally will NOT be drinking at christms chick! Have a good night xxx

Yeah, it is the Antilop Katie, i put him in one at tots to tens last week and it seemed pretty great. I'm gonna get one for home and one for my parents place. Welcome Aly, I was surprised there are so many of us here from Yorkshire too, it's great. Lia, I can't recommend Chilangos enough lol. My hubby thinks it's a bit pricey for what you get but he's just a stinky misery bum. xx

If everyone wants to letme know what they would like in their bit on the member list i will update :flower:

Wow! Imagine if she was full term or overdue she would have been massive! Thats a great weight for 36 weeks.
How long have you been in York for? How did you feel moving fromPreston? I'd quite like to move somewhere new if only....

It's on BBC 3 a couple gets £12 grand for a wedding on the condition that the groom arranges everythin, totally everything. It is usually quite funny!

Imagine how big i was, i'm only 5ft :haha:

We've been here since October 2009, so just short of a year... I prefer it here to Preston, i can't even say i miss Family as they don't tend to bother with us :shrug:.. and friends are too busy partying to even remember who i am :dohh:

But yeah, i love it here! We're due to move else where at the end of next year/beginning of 2012.. xxx

Hi girls! :wave:

Can I join?

I'm Vanessa, 27 in November and expecting my first baby due 17/12/10 with my boyfriend Mark. We live in Leeds and I work in the City Centre as a PA!

xx

Hey Vanessa :wave: i bet your really excited! Do you know what your having or are you on team yellow? I think Leeds is Fab!

kerrie i totally get the 'friend' situation. I always think nevermind there are pleanty more people out there who wont forget you :D Do you know where you might be moving next then?

Can i join?

Im Jemma, im 19 and ive got a little boy Connor.I live in Rotherham.

Hey Vanessa ( and everyone else) :wave: Wow, you must be suuuper excited now, I was by the time I got to just a few months to go. With Arf my pregnancy seemed to go on forever but this one is really flying by, which is cool by me because the sooner I'm not feeling like this the better!
Gem, I'll bet my feet you're not drinking by xmas :thumbup: How long have you been ttc? It took us five years to get pregnant with Arf and we were supposed to start our first IVF treatment in june 2009 and I got my :bfp: in May 2009 :happydance:
Kerrie, I know how you feel about friends who suddenly lose interest after you''ve had a baby :growlmad: People are so shallow, you're still the same person after having a baby, you've just go lots more to do lol :mrgreen:
Aimee, I'm happy for you to put both my username and actual name, location and that I'm a married mummy of one with another on the way, if that's cool with you :thumbup:
I'm not gonna be on much after tonight though because my we're changing our internet supplier and it takes a couple of weeks to be installed (on the plus side though, no more crappy Sky :happydance:) and so I only have access on my phone and it's a right pain to type out posts on it. Hope everyone's ok and having a good night, take care. xx

Hey Vanessa :wave: i bet your really excited! Do you know what your having or are you on team yellow? I think Leeds is Fab!

kerrie i totally get the 'friend' situation. I always think nevermind there are pleanty more people out there who wont forget you :D Do you know where you might be moving next then?

Not a clue, at all!! Hubby wants to go Catterick, i'm fine with that! I think Yorkshire is a lovely place for our LO to grow up!

Although i could do with living in a hot country right now, this weather is doing us no good!! Its freezing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->