~Yorkshire BnB'ers Chinwag~

Were going to see the pics at 12, im excited to see the ones of connor but i dont want to see the ones with me and OH in. OH always looks good but i just know im going to look awful.

theres two main packages they do but cant decide which to get

First one is £299 for disc with copyright and 5 8" x 6" prints

or for £399

you get 1 framed 10" x 8"
5 not framed 10" x 8" prints
disc with full copyright
dvd slideshow of all images

which do you think sounds best?

good morning

oh the photos sound great ... ive always said id like some proper piccies doing when we have kids ... you know the ones where they wear like little flower outfits ect ... i think they are sooooo cute a friend had them done but shes in liverpool so not sure where round here and am also going to have the first pair of shoes brassed on a plack so can keep ... like in this link https://www.annetteskeepsakes.com/bronzUS.php

on with trying to fix our dryer this morning and tons of cleaning ... but will keep bobbing on hope you all have lovely day x

Aimee, I'm not sure what York is like for Christmas shopping as last year i was 30 weeks pregnant and it was so slippery and icey so i didn't go into York christmas shopping, i did it online instead. I will definately be going this year as i can imagine it'd be great!!

We started christmas shopping early this year, we have got Maddison a Smart trike, Fisherprice learning purse, Leapfrog my pal violet and her very first laptop.. so cute!! I can't wait for her First Christmas to come around, xxxx

Thankfully it was just a woman there when we went! I'll let you know and do the same and let me know Nathan's code too and we will vote for him too :D xx

Jemma i think they both sound like good packages although i thonk you get more for your money in the more expensive one if you can afford that i'd go for it!

Morning Jem, i agree those pics are so cute lol, i have one of Kayden when he was a baby dressed in a bumble bee suit. I will dig it out in a bit and take a pic of it and put it on :D

Gosh yeah Kerrie it was so slippy last year i had a big slip on the snow when i was pregnant and ended up being monitore at labour triage. Sounds like your doing great with your shopping already!!

Thanks kaite :D They were queing out of the door when we went and there were about 5 people working there!

Hi girls, can i join you all please?? i'm Emma, i'm 26 from Hull. i'm a stay at home mummy to my 2 lo's, Jess and Devon, aged 4 and 2. i'm engaged to oh, who's a lorry driver, and we're expecting baby no 3, Ollie, in feb. xx

Hiya Emma :wave: courseyou can join! How you doing and how is your pregnancy going?

Thanks Aimee, i'm doing ok thanks! had 2 early m/c this year but so far this pg is going well... (touch wood!!) How are you doing? do you live in Hull or nearby?? x

:wave: Hello hotpinkangel, glad your pregancy is going well, my Sis is due in Feb too, I hopefully get to find out if I'm getting a new nephew or niece tomorrow, are you finding out soon? My OH is a lorry/wagon/hgv driver too :thumbup:

AimeeM: Thankfully I was only 3rd in a mini que and then all of a sudden lots of people came in after me but there was just one lady working!

Vanessa i love Leeds for shopping there is such a wide choice of stuff i could spend a fortune there, if i had it :haha: Where abouts in Leeds are you from?
Awww it will be great having a girl. You get to play with girly toys rather than cars and the like.

Where is everyone planning on christmas shopping? DH was on about Meadowhall. I haven't been there for a while so probably wouldn't find it too frustraiting!

Ugh tell me about it Aimee lol I have to leave my bank card at home some days I'm lethal :haha:

I live in Crossgates about 5 miles from the city centre so pretty handy! Only 10 mins drive in the car to the city centre!

Oooh I can't wait to play with dolly's and barbies again :haha: plus all the disney movies I'll be able to watch now without OH rolling his eyes at me :D!!

I'm due 17/12 so have told everyone they won't be getting xmas presents lol feel a bit scroogey but we've got enough to buy once she's here and have asked everyone not to buy presents for me and OH so we don't feel guilty. They can buy the baby gifts though if they want to!

Evening ladies,

Hubby is working until 8am tomorrow and Maddison is fast asleep in bed... Is anyone watching don't tell the bride tonight??

I am watching that, and Cherry goes dating xx

Morning ladies. Hi Chele and welcome :wave: Max is just gorgeous :cloud9: I love your avatar pic it is sooo cute!!

Going to have to do some serious house work today got loads to cath up on cos of spending too much time on here boo!

Jemma the picture idea as presents always goes down great. It's nice cos its something that is there for them to see all the time. your so lucky you won a photo shoot, well done!

Kerrie i watched Cherry goes dating. i like the shows shes done i watched them all the past few weeks. Did you see the one where she had a baby? The dating one was really sad where the lass had an inoperable tumor :( Makes you realise how precious life is.

Jem Wayne alwas watches things like that. his fave is Dog the bouny hunter but it bores me a bit lol.

Kerrie whats York like for christmas shopping? I imagine there to be loads of nice little markets and stuff. Wayne wants to go back to the hotel we stayed at on our honeymoon and stay in the same room bless him!

They are loads more Yorkshire people on here we just av to hunt them down :haha:

oooh i watched Cherry goes dating too and it was very sad about the girl with the tumour! I loved Cherry Has a Baby though I think I related to that more with obviously being pregnant - I'm not married or in to the big white wedding thing so couldnt really relate to the wedding one x

Hi girls, can i join you all please?? i'm Emma, i'm 26 from Hull. i'm a stay at home mummy to my 2 lo's, Jess and Devon, aged 4 and 2. i'm engaged to oh, who's a lorry driver, and we're expecting baby no 3, Ollie, in feb. xx

Hi Emma! My friend just called her little boy Olly Jack (3rd baby too!) it's a gorgeous name! going to see him for a squidge on Friday :happydance:

I'm feeling heavy, bloated and tired today and desperate to go home! only 7 weeks til maternity leave thank goodness! The weather is so dark and miserable too boo!! Need to hibernate now! xx

Kte, i'm having a boy! think we're calling him Oliver Jack, Oliver John or Oliver James! nice to meet someone who's oh is a lorry/hgv driver too! is he away much?? x Hi Nessicle, love that name! have you got long before you're due?? xx

Aimee - I hate housework, I feel your pain :dohh:

Jemma - I'd be tempted by the cheaper package, not sure how much I'd watch the dvd slide show (can do it with the disc normally on comp or ours can slideshow on ps3) so for me would be paying £100 for the pics which I imagine you could get done cheaper if you have the copyright? Just a thought! :flower:

Jem - any ideas whats up with your dryer??

:hi: ladies, and welcome emma :hi:

I've been at the docs this morning, she thinks I have gallstones so referred for ultrasound. Been up in pain since silly o clock so hubby ended up having to miss work to look after Dylan. :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: Feel better for some kip, and bonus hes tidied the house and now I'm up he is doing DIY :happydance:

Do we all have lovely rain? :growlmad:

:haha: Nessicle, I totally agree about the Disney movies! I can't wait to be able to watch things again and get away with them becasue of Chloe!

Congrat's on your little man hotpinlangel :flower: Lovely name choices, are you going to wait and see him before you decide on the actual one? Thankfully he isn't away for long strethces, he commutes to Derby / Nottingham everyday and back. He works 5 days a week but his days off are when I am at work so we still don't get to see much of each other and he gets up at 1am every morning to go to work so its early to bed for him during the week too :dohh: It's his passion though, in his blood! What's your OH's shifts like?

Hope you feel better soon pinkandfluffy - gallstones don't sound too nice :hugs:

I spent a fortune on photos of Max the other month but they are just gorgeous. Not sure what I'll do when I get some more taken when he's 1.

pinkandfluffy - I had my gallbladder removed in 2008 so ask away! I used to be crippled in agony. Started off with my first attack at 14 years old, then nothing til I was about 23 when I got taken of a plane at JFK airport - very embarrassing! I was finally diagnosed after an ultrasound and had it out soon after.

Pinkandfluffy...sounds painful, hope they help with the pain x Kte, he used to do nights until i fell pg, he used to run up to burton upon trent and back each night, 5 nights a week, but he's on days atm, so fairly local unless he has to be away. He loves his job though, he loves driving and lorries so i guess he's happy!! xx Not a nice day today is it? was gonna take Devon to the park today but it wasn't nice so we stayed in :-( x

Thanks ladies :flower:

Chele that is so weird. I think I was about 15 or 16 when I first had it, set off after some prawn crackers...........haha. Have had it on and off but just ignored it but now I have Dylan I can't afford to be up all night with it lol. Have you had any problems since having it out? Thanks hun :hugs:

good morning all

we replaced the thermo's on dryer as was told it sounded like they had gone but it still wasnt getting warm so we had to take it into the shop to see if he could figure out whats wrong ... otherwise we will be going ponte to buy new one.

we also need to go meadowhall for hubby some new stuff for when he goes in hossy, then out tonight so busy day here again but it is nice n sunny :happydance:

pinknfluffy - hope pain has settled hun x

Hi Shampain! your little boy is gawjus!!

pinknfluffy hope you're not in too much pain! I have coeliac disease so can sympathise with ongoing pain :(

Enjoy Meadow"hell" groovyjem :haha:

We went out for a curry last night to a place called Masala Hut near where I live and it was sooo yummy! I always ask for a childs portion though because I no longer have room in the belly for much :haha:

At work today but finally a day off tomorrow! :happydance: first one since July yay! Roll on maternity leave in 6 weeks woo!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->