~Yorkshire BnB'ers Chinwag~

Where were all these nice food places hiding in Medowhell? When I went the other week with Maffie we just ended up in the food court where they have the KFC / Pizza hut type places.

Upstairs in the food court, except for Yo Sushi which I think you have to be really lucky to find as I don't always manage it :rofl:

Aly - I'm in Wombwell - where it never rains according to my hubby pmsl - where are you?? :hugs:

My little snot monster has just woke up to be fed again - this feeding on demand is demanding!!! :haha:

i have family in wombwell :thumbup:
i live in royston so were not really that far from each other :happydance:

good evening ladies and new ladies :hi:

just got home from london am totally shattered ... the drivers down there are so rude n people on bikes dont get me going :hissy: lol poor DH was driving tho bless him.

weve been ttc 19 months now chellie ... finally got our bfp in feb this year but mmc'd in may but wont be long til we get our sticky squidgy :winkwink:

aimee hun lovely what youve put on the front page ... thank you :hugs: and yay for siggys working :happydance:

tonight were just going to relax and watch tv n maybe film later... ive already got pj's on n heating cos it has turned cold x

Last week we had some proffesional photos taken and were going to view them tomorrow and if we like them were going to buy the cd of them all with full copywright so we can print them off and get them framed as presents for family for xmas, what do you all think of that idea?

That's a lovely idea - where did you go? We had some done recently in Picture Perfect, in elsecar heritage. They were cracking pics and you buy the copyright, so we have had some done of Dylan for family :thumbup:

Isn't it weird some of us have probably walked past each other before out shopping :haha: I don't know royston but I've only recently started driving so gradually learning what is outside of Wombwell or Sheffield LOL!!!

DH home and ordered a chinese............yum!

just got home from london am totally shattered ... the drivers down there are so rude n people on bikes dont get me going :hissy: lol poor DH was driving tho bless him.

tonight were just going to relax and watch tv n maybe film later... ive already got pj's on n heating cos it has turned cold x

Aww southern drivers are a bit of a nightmare hun! Poor DH!!!!

Am with you on the PJ front - wore DHs big dressing gown over my clothes most of today...........til Dylan puked on it.....shhhhhhh don't tell him :rofl:

[/QUOTE]
Am with you on the PJ front - wore DHs big dressing gown over my clothes most of today...........til Dylan puked on it.....shhhhhhh don't tell him :rofl:[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl: just a lil pressie for his daddy :winkwink: :haha:

Last week we had some proffesional photos taken and were going to view them tomorrow and if we like them were going to buy the cd of them all with full copywright so we can print them off and get them framed as presents for family for xmas, what do you all think of that idea?

That's a lovely idea - where did you go? We had some done recently in Picture Perfect, in elsecar heritage. They were cracking pics and you buy the copyright, so we have had some done of Dylan for family :thumbup:

Isn't it weird some of us have probably walked past each other before out shopping :haha: I don't know royston but I've only recently started driving so gradually learning what is outside of Wombwell or Sheffield LOL!!!

I won the photoshoot and it was at shakespeare photography, obviously havent seen pictures yet but they were really good with connor. Can i be cheeky and ask how much you paid?

Evening ladies,

Hubby is working until 8am tomorrow and Maddison is fast asleep in bed... Is anyone watching don't tell the bride tonight??

I am watching that, and Cherry goes dating xx

hi kerrie ... were just watching soaps then holby city .... then DH likes watching deadlist catch on sky but no doubt ill be asleep b4 that starts could sleep for week lol

weve just ordered them most devine pizza from wombwell.... it has cornbeef on it, i'd defo recommend :thumbup:

im about 6 miles away if that sweetie :thumbup: i go to wombell every week so we may have walked pass each other and not even know lol :wacko:

i also have my pjs on with the heating and a cuppa plus choc bar :thumbup:

Hi Ladies!!!!
Just spotted this and am jumping in now

I'm Chele and Max's mummy. He's 6 months today and am so proud of him.

Oh and I'm a Sheffield lass

I won the photoshoot and it was at shakespeare photography, obviously havent seen pictures yet but they were really good with connor. Can i be cheeky and ask how much you paid?

Oh cool! Course you can - it was £140 hubby thinks there were 6 of us and Dylan, and it was about 45mins - 1hr photoshoot. We got a disc with a shedload of photos, each shot in colour and black and white, and the copyright. You can imagine how many snaps she got in an hour so there are a lot. Was amazed she got some great ones of Dylan, he was only about a fortnight old lol.

If you didn't like it at the end of the shoot when you reviewed the pics, you didn't get them / pay. We had booked it as a special treat for MIL for her 50th birthday as SIL was over from Australia too so it was nice to get the whole of us together, that's why we pushed the boat out a lot. Couldn't find any other places that did the copyright included at the time.

When we had our wedding photos done 4 years ago, it cost us £65 extra on top of our photos to buy the copyright. So I imagine as you won the shoot, shouldn't be too dear to buy the copyright? :thumbup:

:hi: chele!

So nice to chat to so many local ladies lol, knew there must be some on here :haha:

So i'm still the only one it York... Booo!!

We so have to have a meet up when we get a few more members xxx

Its 299 for disc of images including copyright and then 6 framed photos

Morning ladies. Hi Chele and welcome :wave: Max is just gorgeous :cloud9: I love your avatar pic it is sooo cute!!

Going to have to do some serious house work today got loads to cath up on cos of spending too much time on here boo!

Jemma the picture idea as presents always goes down great. It's nice cos its something that is there for them to see all the time. your so lucky you won a photo shoot, well done!

Kerrie i watched Cherry goes dating. i like the shows shes done i watched them all the past few weeks. Did you see the one where she had a baby? The dating one was really sad where the lass had an inoperable tumor :( Makes you realise how precious life is.

Jem Wayne alwas watches things like that. his fave is Dog the bouny hunter but it bores me a bit lol.

Kerrie whats York like for christmas shopping? I imagine there to be loads of nice little markets and stuff. Wayne wants to go back to the hotel we stayed at on our honeymoon and stay in the same room bless him!

They are loads more Yorkshire people on here we just av to hunt them down :haha:

Oh wow you creative lot! Is it knitting your doing it with Katie? I wouldn't know where to start lol...

Lia online is a fab idea. Have to start now though to make sure it comes in time. What you thinking of getting for Dylan anything special?

No its a pecial loom kit I was given, the bit that makes hats is a ring and then I get two bits of card with holes in the kind of weave that scalfs. I'm terrible at knitting!

Hello chele :wave:

No much happening at mine last night.

Ooo on the photo's front ~ we got a few frames and OH likes to play with his camera so we are going to take a few pics and frame them for a few family members.

Entered Chloe in the Huddersfield Examiner Baby of the Year 2010 competition, can't wait to see her pic in the paper! Even if she doesn't win its going to be a nice keepsake!

Katie i entered Nathan too. It's a shame though as it tends to be won by who has the biggest family! My mum knows the grandma of the baby who won last year and she said she and her huge family were all ringing all day everyday. It's a shame cos it's not fair. A better way to do it would be for them to put a code in the paper you have to give to vote but i think they are more bothered about the money the phoneline makes xx

It's about right, all about the money! :haha: It should be a bit fairer than that! Ah well, we got some nice pics and a keyring from the photographer as well, luckily we got both the pictures as the head portrait ones missed off her ear so they gave us a standing up one as well :D Did he get to sit on the little train or anything? Chloe had the little steps. Good luck too! :flower:

Aww wicked! One of Nathan was horrible. She put him on his tummy and he was looking around as if to say 'what the hell is going on' hehe, one was nice though he was sat up against a white cushion and managed a smile. They photo guy got grumpy cos i said i wanted to buy some on payday but he got a right grump on which made me decide not to buy any at all!

Good luck to Chloe too, you will have to tell me her number when its out and i will vote for her xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->