You ALL give me strength!!! IVF this summer!!!

Hi ladies!

I was down in London this weekend visiting my cousin who's due her baby next month-she had a full house with friends and children visiting which I coped with surprisingly well!!

Great that you've quit smoking mrshanna - definitely a good move! Not easy but will make a massive difference to your health.

I've got my hospital appt tomo for blood tests etc so will let you know how I get on.

Hope the first day back at school was ok for you highhopes. I am knackered!!

Xx

First day back was tough but feels good to be busy again after spending the past month moping following the miscarriage!

I find it really tough to be around pregnant people or those with babies. Well done for surviving the w/e in a house full of them!

Good luck with the appointment x

Hey ladies

Appt was fine just blood tests. Told it might take 5 weeks to get amh levels back. Reckon we might not actually start ivf till may/june now. We've been told to wait for a letter which will contain further info. Ho hum!

Hope you are both well :)

Good morning ladies! Glad to see you are both doing OK. I've had a bi of a frustrating week. Saw my FS on Tuesday. I found out that the blockages in my tubes are both hydrosalpinx. I am going to need to have my tubes both blocks before I have a good chance of IVF being successful for me. I am fine with the proceudre, nut scared, I will do whatever it takes to have my little one. The problem is...insurance won't pay for it. The doctor's office should call me today to let me know how much. It has been hard enough saving up for the IVF! I'm just praying this isn't more than we can afford!:shrug:

Oh no thats not good...what a shame... Did u find out how much its gonna cost? I hope it isnt too much. Infertility is hard enough without all the added cost. Hows the no smoking going? Xx

Sounds like we will have ivf at the same time then jack - I'm hoping to start in June too, if my period ever decides to come back after the miscarriage that is!

A shame u have to have an additional procedure mrshanna - can u still go through ivf in may/June or will this set u back a bit?

Isn't it ridiculous what we have to go through to get pregnant?

Totally ridiculous!! Hopefully we'll all get lucky in the end though :)

Hi ladies
How r things going? I just had my 11th acupuncture session today! Am kinda skint but am gonna continue going twice a week for now as it def relaxes me....and for the first time in a long long time i didnt feel any ov pain this month. Think it must b the acupuncture thats helped :)

Hope ur both ok x

Doing ok. Just tired from teaching all day! I'm actually getting quite anxious about the fact that my period still hasn't turned up - the miscarriage started on march 18th and they said AF should be back 4-6 weeks later. Just want to get started with second round of ivf!

Trying to keep my mind off things by applying for jobs at the mo. it's so hard though do there's a heavily pregnant woman at work so I have daily reminders that I lost my baby :(

Sorry, don't mean to whinge. Trying to stay positive!

Oh no thats horrible :( must be really hard for u. Dont know how ur meant to cope with that...
Im exactly the same as u-shattered from teaching and applying for jobs. Its a nightmare hey!
Im sure your period will come soon...maybe its delayed a bit because of work/applying for jobs.
Try to keep your chin up :) Xx

Evening ladies, wonder if I may join you?

We have our initial consultation appointment on 30th May.
A little about me... TTC since april 2010. My DD is almost 8 and my OH has no children of his own. All our tests have had good results and we are now put into the category of sub infertility.

Cant wait to get the ball finally rolling. Everyone keeps telling me that once you get underway with the ivf appointments it all happens quite quickly.

Hi miasmum!

Of course you can join us! The more the merrier :) Where are you having your ivf? X

Hi miasmum! Ofcourse u can join us! Good luck for your consultation. Me and DH have been trying since July 2010 and had our first ivf cycle in jan. We have a morphology/motility issue and I have PCOS. Waiting to start our second cycle now as I miscarried in march. It's true, once u get started with ivf consultations etc it all hapens quite quickly!

Jack - job hunting is so time consuming isn't it? Hard to find time alongside all the teaching, planning and marking. I had an interesting Friday afternoon in class with junior hacksaws and a naughty year 4 child kicking off! Also had an outbreak of hand, foot and mouth disease in my class - how gross! and its highly contagious. i just hope i havent caught it! So glad it's a bank holiday weekend, need a rest! Xx

Thank goodness for the monday holiday! Teaching is full on isnt it!

I'm still waiting for my amh results. At this rate i'm thinking i wont start drug treatment until the end of june. In a way its good because i'll be about to finish up at school for the summer and will be less stressed!

Mrshannah hope alls ok with you- haven't heard from you in a while.

xx

Thankyou for the warm welcome. We are having our treatment at BCRM Bristol.

Well...I think it's on it's way. If I get it within the next couple of days then I should be starting ivf early July - so we will be finishing up at school just like u jack! Perfect timing really, can rest over the summer hols while it is happening. Fingers crossed I get it soon! X

That's great! I got mine today - we seem to b quite in sync! Its just a waiting game really isn't it... I'm dying to get my amh results. Just want to know if everythings ok. x

That's so funny. I got mine today too! We are in sync lol. Just want to fast forward to July and start ivf again! Looking at the dates, if my next two cycles run as normal I will be starting ivf July 18th - perfect timing coz that's around when we break up for the summer!

When are ure test results due? X

Actually that isn't right, it should be 8th July. My app has calculated it wrong!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->