You can be brutally honest..what do you think?

So it's between Theodore or Hezekiah? My grandmother had a baby that only lived a few days and his name was Hezekiah. They planned on calling him Heze. I think it's cute. I prefer Hezekiah over Theodore. Mainly because people will probably call him Teddy, which I do not like! Good luck

I don't really like it, sorry. I don't think it goes all that well with the middle name - as they're taken from very different origins and sound very different. I think if you go with Hezekiah then I would go with a more traditional middle name.

I love the name Hezekiah. It's strong and meaningful. Plus, it's a biblical name, so I don't think it's that strange. Different, but not strange. :thumbup:

I don't really like it, sorry. I don't think it goes all that well with the middle name - as they're taken from very different origins and sound very different. I think if you go with Hezekiah then I would go with a more traditional middle name.

This was my first thought too. I also prefer the spelling Lachlan, but hey it's your baby :D

I love it and think the sounds good together, and cute that you can nickname Heze. x

Its a very nice idea. But I would pick a name I love- because I love it.

How about Hez but as a middle name??

I think Hezekiah is cute! It would have a lot of interesting nicknames.

If you're really worried about it, you could do Lochlin Hezekiah.

I actually really like the first name, but it's a massive mouthful of a name. Maybe go for a shorter first name?

I dont really like either of the names sorry :nope: but i prefer Hezekiah, i dont think its that strange at all. Lochlin on the other hand just makes me think of a monster bcoz the first thing that came into my head was it sounds like loch ness

First impressions, didn't like Hezekiah at all ! Its kind of grown on me but I think you will definitely end up having others shorten it, probably to Zeke ( I know an Ezekiel and he's Zeke)
Lachlan is a very common name here in Australia. I like it, but not spelled 'Lochlin'. Way TMI but my first thought was 'lochia', the ahem..mess after childbirth. How about Lachlin ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->