You girls were right! I'm pregnant! :bfp:

Ivoryapril

Reaction score
Girls, thank you so much for keeping me sane after only getting a faint line on cheapy sensitive test sticks yesterday and a negative digi. I said i wouldn't believe it til i got a decent positive on a midstream test and was going to wait til tomorrow to use FMU but i just caved in and look!!!

I have no idea how this happened i feel so blessed! Can't believe i have to wait til Thurs to tell my husband! xx

Attachments

• natalies phone pics 053.jpg
    natalies phone pics 053.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 133
Thank you all so much! He works away mon-fri and he will be so shocked cos when i saw him last a week ago i was upset about not being pregnant since i'd done a bunch of tests. I was even crying about it on the phone to him on Friday night whilst i was blissfully unaware! He literally has no clue. x

:muaha: he will be shocked.. youd have to tape it on film (nice memory) so you can watch it back and see the look on his face :D

Congratulations again Hun :hugs: you deserve it and im sending you loads of sticky :dust:

X Sam

And I'm crying again!.........

I'm so so thrilled for you sweetheart.

Woohooo!!!:yipee:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

We're having babies!!! :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Lots and lots of love honey :hugs: xx

OMG how do you even begin to get used to this Carrie? I mean i'm over the moon, but wow! When i wake up tomorrow and remember i'm going to freak out! I was SO convinced on Friday that there was absolutely no chance and i just can't get this into my head! x

It'll sink in sweetie, although it took a good week with me! Get yourself a new ticker, that will help. You'll just have to figure out when it happened though! What are the possible days? xxxx

My last period was 19 oct but i don't think i ovulated til Friday 7th november. Had ov pains the Thurs night in bed so assume i ov'd Friday. We :sex: on the Sunday evening before, and on the Saturday night after ov. Either way is pretty unlikely! x

I feel terrible cause when i was expecting AF first time (before i figured out maybe i had ov'd late) and had got all :bfn: i had almost a whole bottle of wine when our friends were round, and i had an x ray at the dentists the other day. Dentist asked if i could be pregnant and i said no because i was 100 % certain i wasn't. After all the giving up caffeine and booze and eating healthily it's just typical! x

Ooooh, sounds like hubby's got some pretty tough spermies then if they lasted that long! Well your doctor will probably go by your last period date anyway, so you may as well do that too until you get your dating scan at 12 weeks, so go get yourself a ticker girly!! xx

Sweetheart try not to worry or dwell on what you did before your :bfp:. Plenty of the girl's on here have done the alcohol/x-ray/medication thing before getting their :bfp:. The risks are minimal, and as long as you keep yourself in the best possible shape from here on in I'm sure your little one will be just fine. If you're worried mention it to your doctor when you go for your appointment, but I'm 100% sure they'll say the same thing. My mum found out she was expecting my sister a couple of days after getting completely hammered precisely because she was down because she thought she hadn't gotten pg. My sister is a perfectly healthy, intelligent, fully-functioning human bean. It'll be all good hun xxx

I know, i've read that bean doesn't even get blood from it's mother until the placenta is in place anyway but u can't help but worry when you've been so good the rest of the time! But then i guess that's the point, it was only a one-off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->