you know those days

:grr: Santa better not have left me a present :rofl: And since there really wasn't any :sex: going on (I caught a cold in Texas) I would be like another Virgin Mary or something :rofl: :rofl:

It only takes one time Vickie.

:grr: Santa better not have left me a present :rofl: And since there really wasn't any :sex: going on (I caught a cold in Texas) I would be like another Virgin Mary or something :rofl: :rofl:

It only takes one time Vickie.

So there obviously was at least one time :lol: otherwise you wouldn't have said 'really' :rofl:

I don't know, the jury is out with me on this one:muaha: Am I going to wake up to the big 'announcement':rofl:

Who started the 'rumour'?

was it not a pregnant lady who said it in the first place LOL???? :rofl:

:dohh: maybe just a mistake for a different person thats pregnant???

:rofl: if you say so but Hannah doesn't want any brothers or sisters :smug: She told me so herself

no she constantly kicks daddy in the groin :rofl: She doesn't want siblings I tell you

:rofl::rofl:

That might solve your worries about contraception :)

:rofl: how off topic wheres the lady who mentiones someone ws pregnant?

OMG, one of those days today. We missed the afternoon nap cause of grocery shopping. NEVER doing that again! Only 29 minutes left till bath time!

:rofl: Luckily Hannah sleeps in her stroller or I don't know what I'd do

:rofl: Luckily Hannah sleeps in her stroller or I don't know what I'd do

hehe at her age now yeh when they get to about 1 and are so nosey when you go out and there tired they wont sleep as they want to see EVERYTHING thats going on lol

She did sleep in her carseat, but the trip to the store is only 10 minutes and then she was WIDE awake when we got there, lol. Thank goodness she went to sleep right after her bath and bottle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->