You Know When...

gardeninggirl

Reaction score
Let's have a little fun! Please post your funny or weird TTC habits.

You know your TTC when...

You tell DH your going to get eye cream and secretly pick up HPT to test for the fifth time before AF has arrived! I don't want him to think I'm crazy.

Yeah I'm a little obsessed with POAS!:happydance:

you know you're ttc when ...

...you carry a small tupperware in your purse for opks to catch pee in :wacko:

...you take so many vitamins and supplements you need a pill box to keep em straight

...you see BD (or HPT or FET) on a billboard and wonder why they`re broadcasting sex on the highway... until you realize it`s just initials of a construction company

...and my favorite (tmi!!) - you become completely obsessed with your toilet paper after you wipe. When did THAT become so interesting :dohh:

You know your ttc when OH knows exactly what's goin on with your cycle and when the "right" time is without prior notification!

Vermeil - the tupperware comment cracked me up!! I would probably spill it in my purse. hahahaha.

I almost told DH that AF was here today...like he would know what that meant.

Great thread gardeninggirl! :thumbup:

My "you know you're ttc when" ...

...you wake up before your alarm goes off because you're so excited to temp

...you stare at your chart (and others) multiple hours a day, expecting it to magically tell you all the answers

...you schedule blank calendar appointments in your work Outlook email so you can make sure to get in those OPK tests

...you create a separate Facebook account to get the Fertility Friend deal without it being broadcasted to everyone you know

...your family unexpectedly shows up at the front door...you run around like crazy, quickly closing the laptop with BnB threads all over the place, making sure the cupboard with all the vitamins is closed, the BBT therm and the white bag from the Dr. with SA written in big black letters is stashed

U know U R TTC When.......

U run to the store for milk and magically spend $85 (OPKs, HPTs, Preseed, Soft Cups, vitamins ... Oh yea and Milk) :haha:

UR DH Looks at U like UR an Alien when U try to explain UR Chart and then says just tell me When, Where and What to do!!! :thumbup:

You know you're TTC when you do a pregnancy test and it's negative, so you throw the stick in the bin... and half an hour later, you dig it out again for another look, just to be absolutely certain it hasn't magically changed.

When your OH invites you for some BDing because he says its your fertile time. You try telling him your O has passed based on Fertility Friend. Then a couple days later Fertility Friend decides to go along with your OH and change your O date. Good thing we did the BDing!

How about:
You know you're TTC when seeing pregnant women puts you in a bad mood. :nope::nope::nope:

You know you're ttc when you randomly poke yourself in the boobs hoping they'll be sore.

You know you're ttc when you realise that you know more than your GP.

You know you're ttc-ing when you put in three days of fake high temps after O in ff - just to see them crosshairs and start obsessing over due date and all that jazz :blush:

You know your TTC when your planning how to tell the soon-to-be grandparents!:winkwink:

Great thread gardeninggirl! :thumbup:

My "you know you're ttc when" ...

...your family unexpectedly shows up at the front door...you run around like crazy, quickly closing the laptop with BnB threads all over the place, making sure the cupboard with all the vitamins is closed, the BBT therm and the white bag from the Dr. with SA written in big black letters is stashed

:haha: that one totally cracked me up

You know your TTC when you hope no one smells what you are smelling unless they are really close to it and you can smell it from afar!:happydance:

You know you're ttc when you don't tell DH you are ovulating because you don't want him to have performance anxiety! So you make it seem like you are spur of the moment horny instead :haha:

You know you're ttc when you don't tell DH you are ovulating because you don't want him to have performance anxiety! So you make it seem like you are spur of the moment horny instead

Hilarious! Unless DH is too smart for his own good!

You know you're ttc'ing when....
  • You lock yourself in a bathroom stall to check BNB on your smartphone at work
  • When you insist on buying atleast 2 HPTS each time you go to the grocery store...
  • You make sure to have atleast 2-3 different kinds of HPTs in case of a positive on one you can back it up with another one
  • All you smell when you use the restroom is vitamins because you are oozing vitamins in your urine!
  • You're husband is afraid that he will be sexually assaulted 7 days out of the month
  • You have to get up 30 minutes earlier in the morning to make sure you have taken all your vitamins, logged your temp on FF, you haved POAS for the OPK, and JUST IN CASE you get that SUPER early BFP you pee on an HPT... then routinely check them all before you leave for work to make sure everything is negative
  • You dig the sticks out of the trash to insure that BFP wasnt missed
  • You check the new selection of Maternity Clothes at your favorite store to ensure you're not missing the latest fashion.
  • You have rearranged the nursery in your head a million times and rechecked the room physically to make sure that every thing you want and the design you are going to have will work.
  • You have contact professional baby proof peoples to make sure they will have what I want and need when the time comes!

I am a mental case :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->