You Know When...

I carry a small tupperware in your purse for opkshttps://bgrh.info/7.jpg

You know you're ttc when you realise that you know more than your GP.

This is very true! In december when I got a bfp My GP asked the date of my last period. I tried to explain it didn`t matter because I was on medication to stop my period, and they had transfered 3 day embryos on date x... he just blinked and asked again for my last period date. I tried to explain it again... date x - 3 days - 14 would be a good approximation... he never understood :dohh:

Omg I love these.... lmfao because I have peed in a bottle to test my surge and have spent $85 on "milk"

My ttc moment is when I fill a shopping basket of HPTs and OPKs at the dollar store and then pretend I work in a women's health place to not look crazy :)

Omg I love these.... lmfao because I have peed in a bottle to test my surge and have spent $85 on "milk"

My ttc moment is when I fill a shopping basket of HPTs and OPKs at the dollar store and then pretend I work in a women's health place to not look crazy :)

Great idea! I have to use that one...

You know your TTC when you secretly get a thrill out of dismantling HPTs to make sure if they are positive or not.

You know you're TTCing when you find yourself washing your hands prior to going to the loo at work, just so you can check your cm/cp. :wacko:

You know you are ttc when you are on your last box of tampons and wonder if you really need to go buy more.

Would that be bad luck if I went to get more?

This is a great thread! I'm guilty of nearly all of these... :)

You know you're ttc when...

- You beg for BD
- You get pissed at your OH for being sick, sleepy or being busy during your fertile window :growlmad:
- You say "BD' to your OH instead of sex...and you think BD in your head instead of sex most of the time..
- You calculate the hours in between pees
- You find peeing on things very enjoyable
- Deflating boobs or a spot of pink on the toilet paper causes your whole world to crash.

...You call pregnant women 'bitches'. :blush:

Good ones Zeri :haha:

You know you're ttcing when you divide your life in two and two weeks.

- I'm in the first two now, waiting to O...peeing on OPKs, monitoring the CM, temping and keeping OH ready to deliver.

- Second two weeks where you go totally bonkers with everything....except the BDing....:blush:

You your TTC when...you measure your boobs with a dressmaker's tape to see if they have gotten bigger. :haha: so guilty of this one.

...when you FREAK OUT when you see a brown spot on the toilet paper.... then realize that, well, there`s a faint brown spot embedded IN the toilet paper, in fact the whole roll has them... :dohh:

You know your TCC when...you keep a plastic cup in the bathroom closet to save FMU to test after you fully wake up.

You have an awful nights sleep and instead of being concerned about being able to function properly the next day, your biggest fear is that your sleep deprivation will lead to a wonky BBT temp.:blush:

You have an awful nights sleep and instead of being concerned about being able to function properly the next day, your biggest fear is that your sleep deprivation will lead to a wonky BBT temp.:blush:

This

You know your TTC when you measure the diameter of your aerola to see if it's any bigger.

Yes I did that...:haha:

When you own 3 different forms of Ovulations tests to make sure that it's not possible to miss ovulation...

My name is Brandy and I am a POAS addict :(

LOL Brandy...and I used all three brands last month to confirm my Surge!

When you own 3 different forms of Ovulations tests to make sure that it's not possible to miss ovulation...

My name is Brandy and I am a POAS addict :(

OH toss in temping too hah.. boy anyone who didn't know would think I was bananas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->