You Know When...

when you go in a bottle at work and bring it home to test for your surge :haha:

You dehydrate yourself to make sure your pee is really dark so that when you opk POAS you will *hopefully* get that much coveted second dark line.

I did try this. It didn't work

U POAS Every 3-4 Hrs after 1st +OPK to see how long Ur Surge is!!!
:haha:

Ur OH dumps the bathroom trash and spills some of it and is afraid to pick it up Cuz he Knows it's all PEED On :rofl:

U POAS Every 3-4 Hrs after 1st +OPK to see how long Ur Surge is!!!
:haha:

Ur OH dumps the bathroom trash and spills some of it and is afraid to pick it up Cuz he Knows it's all PEED On :rofl:

Bahahaha! Thanks for the early morning chuckle :)

You your TTC when...you measure your boobs with a dressmaker's tape to see if they have gotten bigger. :haha: so guilty of this one.

Ha! I never would have thought of this. DH just feels them and says "They feel bigger...." EVERY month. Sigh.

My 'you know you're TTC when...' is pulling out my iPhone, not to check FB anymore, but to log on to my my few fertility apps and period trackers and look YET AGAIN at when I will O and exactly when to BD again.......and again....

When you feel fat and bloated and tell yourself -Well, it might be because I'm pregnant...so I can indulge myself with another piece of pie :thumbup:

You are buying paint at the hardware store and ask for egg white finish instead of egg shell. Yeah, I did that one yesterday...

haha when it makes your day to received medicine and needles in the mail and you cant wait to poke yourself with them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->