You know you are a little TTC crazy when...

I love this thread too, nice change from 'AAARRGH why can't I get pregnant'!

YKYATTC when the use of moonstone and bee pollen are as commonplace in your morning routine as your toothbrush.

YKYATTCC when you've not booking holiday abroad as you don't want to be heavily pregnant, so you are hanging on until the timing is right. Even though you not had one BFP in 15 months! Just book it already.

YKYATTCC when after every twinge, pull pain in your stomach you do a little dance and sing a song to your stomach, 'come on little bean, stick, stick, stick, la la lala. Cue look from DH, your losing the plot women!

YKYATTCC when you discover a new lease of Dr Google life when you begin to obsess about sperm health instead of eggs!

YKYATTCC when you read this thread and have a little LOL at the mention of using honey, then find yourself swallowing spoonfuls of the stuff every day...

When you find yourself longing to puke (because then there's a chance that your late AF will become a BFP)!

This thread is hilarious :haha:

You know you are TTC crazy when you keep Google your pregnancy "symptoms" until you find the answer you like, even if it's 14 pages deep.

ha ha ha

beckysprayer- if you are a really good googler you can make sure it comes up on the first page to make it seem even more valid. he e :happydance:

YKYATTCC when you convince yourself you must be pregnant because you've spotted a possible symptom, even though you know you haven't even ovulated yet...

This is my favorite thread so far. I don't like to think of myself as "crazy", I like to think about it as eager. lol

Here is my list:

When you stop using your OPKs after you O and the next day start using HPTs.

When your husband is showing you a chart for the stock market and you are seeing the O, implantation, pregnancy indicators.

When your DH asks for sex and the first thing you think of is that it is nowwhere near your O time.

When you have the pricing and picutures for the nursary furnishings and you are only 5 DPO.

When you search the internet to look at other peoples HPTs to see what they are getting at this early stage.

This is my favorite thread so far. I don't like to think of myself as "crazy", I like to think about it as eager. lol

Here is my list:

When you stop using your OPKs after you O and the next day start using HPTs.

When your husband is showing you a chart for the stock market and you are seeing the O, implantation, pregnancy indicators.

When your DH asks for sex and the first thing you think of is that it is nowwhere near your O time.

When you have the pricing and picutures for the nursary furnishings and you are only 5 DPO.

When you search the internet to look at other peoples HPTs to see what they are getting at this early stage.
Ha ha all me! :haha:

When you feel nauseous you hope you will eventually feel even more nauseated in hopes...

you know you're TTC crazy when your bedroom is full of print outs and your bathroom is stocked full of pregnancy tests and a ovulation journal. :D

You know you're TTC crazy when you admire your BBT chart and look forward to seeing how the pattern changes day to day.

you know your ttc crazy when you take apart your HPT test because you believe that there might be another line in there somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->