You know you are a little TTC crazy when...

you know you are TTC crazy when you convince yourself that your 3 day AF was just implantation bleeding! :S

I´m actually trying to do that now..
Last period was unusually light, and only lasted 2-3 days... in opposition to my normally heavy 5-7 day bleeds ;)

are we crazy? i almost took a test this morning even though i'm CD11 and waiting for ovulation!:wacko:

Hehe. Nope. I just think we really really want a baby.
I don´t buy HPT´s in case I get tempted. I´m gonna buy the test on the day I´m gonna use it.
Otherwise I would be POAS every time I go to the bathroom.

I only have 1 left - and i didn't fancy explaining to DH why I used it randomly in the middle of my cycle! I've just started using OPKs anyway so i can POAS to my heart's content! :winkwink:

you know you are TTC crazy when you convince yourself that your 3 day AF was just implantation bleeding! :S

I´m actually trying to do that now..
Last period was unusually light, and only lasted 2-3 days... in opposition to my normally heavy 5-7 day bleeds ;)

are we crazy? i almost took a test this morning even though i'm CD11 and waiting for ovulation!:wacko:

Hehe. Nope. I just think we really really want a baby.
I don´t buy HPT´s in case I get tempted. I´m gonna buy the test on the day I´m gonna use it.
Otherwise I would be POAS every time I go to the bathroom.

I only have 1 left - and i didn't fancy explaining to DH why I used it randomly in the middle of my cycle! I've just started using OPKs anyway so i can POAS to my heart's content! :winkwink:

Yea.
I think I might become a POAS addict if I don´t get preggers now.
I started by using OPK´s once a day, and I´m up to 2 a day now... imagine what will happen if I have to wait a whole other month ;)

where are you buying them from? i will go bankrupt if i carry on buying them from Boots!
x

I got 50 cheapo hpts from Amazon for £7.99

Not sure if they are any good though as I've only had bfns, but I can safely say I've not been pregnant so far.

I got 50 cheapo hpts from Amazon for £7.99

Not sure if they are any good though as I've only had bfns, but I can safely say I've not been pregnant so far.

well that's accurate enough for me! 50 though? sod's law says as soon as I buy HPTs in large quantities I will get pregnant pretty much straight away.... ...sounds like a plan!!! :thumbup:

that's also my logic!!

mind you if someone told me that I had to spend £100 on tests to get a bfp and guarenteed it, I would!

You know you are TTC crazy when you spot a wee bit for one day and hope it's implantation... even though it doesn't make sense due to BBT and medications.

I just buy them from the local low-cost store. Cost about a dollar each.
HP´T´s cost about 5 dollars though...

Ykyattcw.....You see 'signs' everywhere. How much can you read into simple things, loads!!

You know you're ttc when... Tomorrow is CD3 and you're SUPER excited about starting soy

When you are about to have sex and you say "I do not have to go, just give me the sperm, it can be a quicky"!! I mean really ...who gives up thier O (orgasm)!! I guess us when we actually have the ,what has become a more important O.(Ovulation) ha

Or when you have a cramp and you so hope it is ovulation instead of gas!

God I have asked for a quickie which means "deposit and go" Then I read that if you o it helps the sperm as your cervix dips. Then I got so obsessed with making sure I o'd and then couldn't do it! Aaaaaarrrrrggghhhh!

YKYAALTTCC when you are sneaking foods and vitamins into your DH without him knowing.

haha!
ykyaalttcc when you avoid pregnant friends even though you love them to pieces!

When you can't wait to try OPKs because even if it's not positive, you can still get a second line. I just want to POAS and see a second line, darn it!

You know you're TTC crazy when you need to listen to Survivor's "Eye of the Tiger" before attempting your 6th consecutive bd session for inspiration.

YKYTTCC when you are grabbing at your boobs at work to see if they're sore lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->