You know you are a little TTC crazy when...

YKYATTCC when you get excited doing an OPK as its the only stick with two lines you have seen in over a year of trying.

You get excited when you see three or four Magpies together. Superstitious, moi!

You get upset when you see one Magpie..

:rofl: lady h!!!

I see magpies every morning when I walk the dog!
I get so disappointed when I only see one!

YKYATTCC when you feel,jealous of ladies with nausea and sore boobies. Seriously, who would wish that on themselves?!

YKYATTC when you do a little dance round the bathroom coz you finally have EWCM... I never thought I'd see the day I'd get excited in anyway re CM!!

YKYATTC when you stick a thermometer in your fanny every morning at 4.30am...

YKYATTCC when you're constipated at 11 dpo, and are getting excited at the prospect that not being able to drop a deuce could be a pregnancy symptom.

YKYATTCC when after months of temping orally...your basal body temp thermometer gets a tour of your nether regions, just to "switch it up" and see how it effects your chart, and your OH rolls over in bed, and doesn't even bat an eye.

YKYTTCC when you and your DH are tubing at high speed on vacation along the Mississippi River, and you turn to him and say, "Well, this ought to be good for implantation."

YKYATTCC when you take your bottle of Clomid to a Tibetan high priest living in a cave, and have him bless it for you, prior to popping your first pill on CD 3.

When you hear about a DH who thinks he's hit the jackpot BDing two nights in a row.

Ooooh Wookie, just seen you got a BFP! Congratulations.

Where can I find a Tibetan Monks cave.....?

Thanks, Lady H. It's my 3rd BFP in a year's time, actually. I've had 2 miscarriages, so I'm TERRIFIED it's going to happen again.

YKYATTC when you're totally willing to try all things you once thought were insane because there was no scientific evidence that they worked! :dohh:

YKYATTC when you're totally willing to try all things you once thought were insane because there was no scientific evidence that they worked! :dohh:

What like religiously wearing a frankly ugly rose Quartz bracelet:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->