You know you are TTC when...

mama.mouse

Reaction score
So it's been 1 year TTC as of last month. To make a positive out of our TTC-aversary I thought I would keep us going with a thread of funny stories from your journey! We all know this journey is stressful but we all have each other :) SO... You know you are TTC when?

you know you are ttc when you stare a pregnant woman down like a hungry vampire

When a top doesn't look right but you keep it because you think it might look cute over a belly!

you know you are ttcing when....

you annoying your DH with tidbits about your body, eggs, overies and what they may or may not be doing right now!

ykyattcw....

you become a pro at aiming in a cup with no spillage

shoving fingers inside of you to find your cervix, depsite the time of month no longer makes you squeamish

when you growl at your SO 'its time, get hard and lets do this!' sets the mood for you....

:rofl:

And you have never spent so much time looking at your own boobs in the mirror :haha:

You spend 5 minutes staring at a clearly BFN trying to see a line

You have the flu during 2ww but don't take any medication for it 'in case' you're pregnant :haha:

You have become obsessed with checking your toilet paper every time you use the bathroom. Yesterday I thought "this is actually pretty messed up" when I was inspecting my loo paper for any tiny specks of red lol

You have at least 100 pictures of pee sticks on your phone

When you time your first pee to be on a test

When you obsess over what your cm looks like

Oh and when you get told by your husband to stop buying baby clothes (personal one I have myself lol )

When you're thirsty but you don't drink anything because you're waiting for a 4hr hold to test & you don't want to dilute your wee!

when you keep staring at your BBT chart thinking it will magically change.
when you hoard baby things because one day it will happen and youll need it.
when you buy maternity clothes but dont need them yet

When you try really hard to not start making a nursery or starting any sort of registerys until you are positive you got that bfp

When you have a Pinterest board that's full of breastfeeding advice, pumping schedules, lactation Cooke recipes and other miscellaneous baby items :haha:

You know you are ttc when....
You have a thermometer on your nightstand.
You get excited after you poo because you read somewhere that it is the best time to check your cp and cm.
You stare at your cm and move it around in your fingers trying to decide what category it falls in.
You have a cup in the bathroom that is strictly for urine.
You get excited about a temp drop, then get upset when it drops again the next day.
You actually know what your waking temperature is.
You browse the baby aisle at Target every time you go there.
You avoid making adventurous plans because you "might" be pregnant by then.

That's all I've got and I'm only on month 2.

When you have a Pinterest board that's full of breastfeeding advice, pumping schedules, lactation Cooke recipes and other miscellaneous baby items :haha:

"A" pinterest board? :blush: I have like four. One is for pregnancy, one is for post baby, one is for raising kids, and one is just for all the rest of the baby stuff I love. :haha:

"A" pinterest board? :blush: I have like four. One is for pregnancy, one is for post baby, one is for raising kids, and one is just for all the rest of the baby stuff I love. :haha:

Hahahaha! You and me both sister!

You know you are ttc when....
You have a thermometer on your nightstand.
You get excited after you poo because you read somewhere that it is the best time to check your cp and cm.
You stare at your cm and move it around in your fingers trying to decide what category it falls in.
You have a cup in the bathroom that is strictly for urine.
You get excited about a temp drop, then get upset when it drops again the next day.
You actually know what your waking temperature is.
You browse the baby aisle at Target every time you go there.
You avoid making adventurous plans because you "might" be pregnant by then.

That's all I've got and I'm only on month 2.

bwahaha....im on month two and i fit these exactly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->