You know your in first tri when......

purplecat

Reaction score
You have to nap when your 3 year old is napping so you can make it through rest of the day!

Who is next?! Lol

You're in bed around 10pm every day. How embarrassing! I'm normally up until 1am or later, lol.

When you choose what to eat based on what will be the easiest to throw up :haha:

You're in bed around 10pm every day. How embarrassing! I'm normally up until 1am or later, lol.

Haha oh i know the feeling. I sleep ALL i can! Basically anytime my toddler is sleeping haha

When you choose what to eat based on what will be the easiest to throw up :haha:

awe you poor girl. I havent got sick yet but i couldnt help but giggle a bit at what you said because i did this when i was pregnant with my first. I was so sick! I cany remembwr when the ms kickes in with her bit im over 5weeks and nothing yet. I guess i should count my blessings.

HAHAA... It's so true.. I can laugh now because I am not feeling this way anymore but I was for a few weeks, it was so terrible! :dohh:

.... When you drop everything. Bowls of soup, full two liters of soda, spaghetti noodles.

Not sure if this is just first trimester but I have been dropping EVERYTHING lately.

Haha emicakes i thonk its the preggo brain. I read my daughter a couple books every night before bed and i couldnt get through one page without slurring my words or skipping words. It was weird...like i completely cpuld NOT focus

As you can see in my first post i completely missed a word. Haha

You can't think of simple every day words.
You base your outfit on hiding bump/bloat.
You're so tired but you can't sleep properly.
You feel like crap but can't take any tablets.
Your dh smells.
Xx

You know your in the frist trimester when your dad says 'You're always crabbit, every time i see you, you've got a face like thunder! You've been awful crabbit the last wee while...' I didnt even notice, i thought i was always giving him my happy face :haha: xx

You know your in first trimester when every time you go to the toilet you check the toilet paper lol xxx

You know you're in first trimester when you google EVERTHING! And then scare yourself silly, so you google some more and more and more!! :)

You want to tell everyone the reason you are wearing your fat pants to work but to scared to have everyone know yet

you go to bed the same time as your 2 year old lol.
You cant stand the smell of peoples deodorant and perfume, super nose yay!!
Everything is tight but you don't want to tell people yet but are worried they will guess as it seems to be showing more this pregnancy
You get comments about how little your eating and all you can think is I want to be sick
You cry over nothing

When you get lost on the way to your doctor's appt (building you've been to numerous times).

A basic 3 day wait for your scan feels like a lifetime!

You turn into mega bitch toward your oh

Your actually sick of peeing, yawning and sick of feeling sick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->