You know your in first tri when......

You feel sick and it makes you smile, because the day before you felt fine and started to worry.

Your mouth is constantly drooling from feeling so sick and nauseous!

Time suddenly slows down by a million!
You worry when you feel great. You really fancy something, then dont fancy it, then your not even hungry anymore :) << MY LIFE!!

You really fancy something, then dont fancy it, then your not even hungry anymore

Omg yep.
"Babe will you get me something from the store?"
He goes and gets it
"Um...I don't want it anymore..."

:dohh:

I check the toilet roll every time I wipe too!
You cant remember the last time it felt like relief to take your bra off and not a challenge lol!
You have "IM PREGNANT" on the tip of your tongue everytime u speak to someone you are dying to tell lol
Oh and i can smell everything, the cats food stinks, my husband cut up mushrooms last night and that was all I could smell!!

I check the toilet roll every time I wipe too!
You cant remember the last time it felt like relief to take your bra off and not a challenge lol!
You have "IM PREGNANT" on the tip of your tongue everytime u speak to someone you are dying to tell lol
Oh and i can smell everything, the cats food stinks, my husband cut up mushrooms last night and that was all I could smell!!

Yep! I totally have been so close to telling people and then I stop myself! I'm not even four weeks yet!

You're forgetful.

You're hungry.

You're passing gas like its a contest among men.

And you have to keep thinking, wait, can't I eat that? Or is that on the no-no list???

Your OH doesn't sit by you anymore because you fart too much :rofl:

You get up in your pjs, have a shower, then put new pjs on because pjs are the only thing that makes u feel the most comfortable.

LOL I have "comfy" pants that I NEED to have. They're made of fleece, and I can't wait to get in them every night. haha

Haha i dont think i have put on jeans since i got my bfp. So BLOATED and gassy :/ tmi lol

Your OH doesn't sit by you anymore because you fart too much :rofl:

Its so horrible, isn't it? :rofl:

I was having a rather...bad night, one night and my DH just looked at me and said, "hey, if you want to have a contest just let me know." LOL I about died laughing and from embarrassment. I don't pee with the door open, I don't fart in front of him...so this is so new to me and he's just laughing about it. :haha:

You want to rip your bra off & shred it because it's so uncomfortable! Or you start wearing sports bras instead because they have some give!
xo.

You want to rip your bra off & shred it because it's so uncomfortable! Or you start wearing sports bras instead because they have some give!
xo.

I bought a sports bra in week five (I think) and it fit good.. Now its too tight -_- :haha:

When its uncomfortable to sleep on your side because your arm squishes your boobs together lol

You have a professional job but are wearing sports bras to work because it's the only thing that's slightly comfortable.

You were a coffee addict before getting pregnant but are so nauseous coffee doesn't even sound good :(

You're so bloated it looks like you're already 5 months along!

When you can't even stomach chocolate!! #-o

This is exactly what I was going to say! Just the though of chocolate makes me gag these days, and I used to be a total chocolate fanatic.

...When you're not actually showing, but you see people eyeing up your bloat and probably thinking you're quite far along already.

...When just your dh's presence annoys you at times, but other times all you want to do is shower him with affection!

...When you avoid making ANY plans with friends until after the first trimester because you know you'll be way too tired.

hahah @ husband smells... last night he was putting together furniture and I was nauseous from his "sweat" smell... oh my.

When you nudge your boobs when sitting down to "check" if they are still achey.....

When you tell your husband that you will gladly make HIM dinner (the whole time thinking you can't even stomach a bite of it) ... when you used to scarf down the whole thing.....

When you wake up in the AM and find ways to get yourself moving before getting a shower (I was nauseous after showering).... even if it takes eating pretzels and ginger ale so you don't get morning sickness.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->