You know your in first tri when......

You know you're in first tri when...

you cough & a little bit of wee comes out LOL
you feel nauseous & starving at the same time like you could eat a full kfc bucket to yourself!

xo.

You know you're in first trimester when you can't get through reading your child their bedtime story without crying! Every book I read him makes me emotional. I don't know why!

when you feel so sorry for yourself that you feel so sick and tired, then you wake up feeling ok and completely freak out wishing you felt sick and tired again for some reassurance!

When you go to work and random people just stare at you and smile really weirdly from a distance. I think to myself "Yep, someone told them."

When brushing your teeth and tongue become an exercise in how not to projectile vomit into the sink.

When you sit on the toilet, begging SOMETHING out there to allow you poop, or at least to do so comfortably.

Most of these are applicable for me! I'm still mourning my distaste for chocolate. On the plus side I have a stockpile from my Christmas stocking just waiting for the day I find it appealing again.

When you lay down for a 20 minute cat nap and sleep for 2.5 hours, and then go to bed a few hours later and sleep for 11 hours only to wake up exhausted!

When you are SUPER tired all day and can't wait until bed time and then you finally get in bed and..... You can't sleep. :dohh:

When you are SUPER tired all day and can't wait until bed time and then you finally get in bed and..... You can't sleep. :dohh:

That was me last night! Fiancé and I went to a movie and I fell asleep for about half an hr during it! Then I got home around 11 and tossed and turned until 4 AM.. Only to be up at 7 AM for work! :(

That was me last night! Fiancé and I went to a movie and I fell asleep for about half an hr during it! Then I got home around 11 and tossed and turned until 4 AM.. Only to be up at 7 AM for work! :(

Same... I was so tired all day, I did take a nap but I was still sooo tired. Then I don't think I actually got much deep sleep last night. Now I feel sleep deprived agh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->