You know your pregnant when....

you become extremely skilled at the art of weeing in a very small pot. Or routinely carry a funnel to the doctors.

when you take your car to get it's MOT done & the guy at the garage asks for your registration number, make and model of car & engine size.............and despite checking all three only 2 minutes ago (and having had the car over a year) you can't remember any of them!!!!! :blush:

(honestly, I didn't do this....it happened to a 'friend' :rofl: :blush: )

When you get out a cup, milk and cereal and look at OH really oddly when he tells you that you need a bowl :blush:

LOL when I read that I was like 'What's wrong with getting a cup, milk and cereal?' :rofl: :blush:

....when you walk into a maternity store and hear a fart, but are clueless as to whether it was you or one of the other pregnant women in the store (and of course nobody says anything)

That was funny!!

you know you're pregnant when...

...You can eat the same thing everyday for months! :munch:

...You can't remember why you ever thought that this might be a good idea. :dohh:

You know you're pregnant when:
1. 3 different people ask you if you're okay because you're huffing and puffing and blowing the little pigs house down trying to get out of a chair.

2. You put your shoes on but think they're your sister's whose feet are 3 sizes smaller than yours because your feet are so swollen

3. You want to throw something at every skinny person you see at the stores

4. You spend your days hoping and wishing and praying for the worst pain of your life to hit you RIGHT NOW, and you say a little thank you prayer everytime something hurts :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->