You will get there ladies <3

Tess08

Reaction score
afternoon ladies,

It's been a long time since I've been on this site but I just wanted to pop in to give you all some hope. This site really helped me while I was TTC and kept me sane and as it was exactly 1 year ago today that I conceived i thought it would be fitting for me to catch up on how you are all doing. I can see a lot of you are getting really stressed out about the situation and I know exactly how you are feeling as I was the exact same for 8 extreeeeeeemely long months before I got my BFP. I recently gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who was completely worth all the stress so I just wanted to say to you all to stay strong and u will get there.

Oh and also, enjoy the BDing while you can because once your babies get here there will be no time for it at all haha!! X

afternoon ladies,

It's been a long time since I've been on this site but I just wanted to pop in to give you all some hope. This site really helped me while I was TTC and kept me sane and as it was exactly 1 year ago today that I conceived i thought it would be fitting for me to catch up on how you are all doing. I can see a lot of you are getting really stressed out about the situation and I know exactly how you are feeling as I was the exact same for 8 extreeeeeeemely long months before I got my BFP. I recently gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who was completely worth all the stress so I just wanted to say to you all to stay strong and u will get there.

Oh and also, enjoy the BDing while you can because once your babies get here there will be no time for it at all haha!! X
Hopefully i Fall soon, But Congratulations!! All the best for you and the little one :)

this is wonderful, thank you for the thoughts and congratulations on your lovely bundle of cute joy! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->